➶ Ranbob Headcanons #4 ➴

Requested by: Anonymous on Tumblr!

Soulmate AU!

- You were pretty aware of soulmates and so was Ranbob.

- At first neither of you thought something like this still existed but when you heard someone speak in your mind and when Ranbob did the same, it freaked you both out a lot. 

- Both of you learned that you can hear someone else's thoughts because they could be your soulmate for life.

- For Ranbob, it was pretty shocking considering he didn't know what to think but he blushed at the thought of actually liking someone and it was the same for you too.

- The worst thing is that neither of you know who your soulmate is and for Ranbob it was gonna be hard waiting to even find them but little did you both know that you were each other's soulmates but are many places apart.

"God! I never knew finding my soulmate was this hard..." You thought to yourself and Ranbob could basically hear it and silently agreed to this.

"You and me both." He said out loud walking around Mizu.

- Though the fateful day came when you would be meeting each other without any planning or any knowledge of it either.

- One day, your friend Isaac asked you if you wanted to join them for the day and since you had nothing better to do, you agreed and went him.

- You both eventually found a book which led you to Mizu and you were pretty fascinated by the sound of going to an underwater city.

- Ranbob was minding his own business when he could hear footsteps above him and guessed that there were visitors here and quickly went to the entrance of the place to greet them.

- You were the last person to come down the ladder and was shocked to see an enderman hybrid here considering you thought the place was abandoned but you thought wrong.

- You and Isaac's friends introduced yourselves to him just to make him feel comfortable considering you could tell by his body language that he was feeling awkward with this many people here.

"I'm... Ranbob." He said finally introducing himself.

"Ranbob huh? It's a nice name." You thought to yourself as you smiled.

- Ranbob on the other hand heard his soulmate say his name as he blushed and basically got a bit scared and basically guessed that from one of the five people here which includes you is his soulmate.

- The worst part of the whole soulmate thing is that you can't hear the voice of your soulmate but only their thoughts which made it harder for the both of you.

- Ranbob made sure to find who his soulmate is without looking too suspicious but truth be told, he caught your eyes and he didn't know if you were his soulmate or not.

- He showed you five around the place and you would have to hit Cletus in the head to stop him from making Ranbob feel uncomfortable or just plain out annoying him and Ranbob was grateful towards you for doing that.

"It has to be her... I just know it." Ranbob thought to himself.

- You basically heard what your soulmate just thought and you got curious as to who it was because you could tell that someone in this room besides Charles was your soulmate but you were just as confused as Ranbob was.

- Right now, all of you were in the library looking through different books from the people who lived during the Dream SMP.

- You were currently looking through different books with Ranbob while the others were somewhere else and you found him really nice considering he explained many things to you despite his not so good memory.

"God she's so nice and pretty. If I am her soulmate, I don't think she'll like me for me considering I am an enderman hybrid while she's human." He thought looking slightly sad.

- You on the other hand stiffened a bit when you heard your soulmate's thought as you glanced at Ranbob and slightly blushed.

- You couldn't believe that he was your soulmate all along this whole tour and you were pretty happy it was him and it made you smile.

"How can I not love someone who's sweet and nice like you. I am glad that you think I am nice and pretty." You thought so Ranbob could hear it.

- He stood there in shock as he heard the thoughts come into his head as he looked at you with a small purple blush on his face as you smiled. 

"Hey there soulmate." You said looking at him.

- Ranbob was in slight shock but he smiled as he engulfed you into his embrace in happiness.

"I am so glad it's you." He breathed out sounding happy as you smiled even more and hugged him back.

"Me too Ranbob. Me too." You said feeling the same as him.