➶ John John Headcanons ➴

- He loves you no matter who you are related to cause he knows well that you aren't like them.

- He knows that you're related to one of the bandits who happen to be the most dangerous out of the three but he knows that you're better than him.

- He made people who didn't believe you realize that you aren't like your brother and that to give you a chance which they did and now have warmed up to you.

- He's somewhat of a hopeless romantic but not that much.

- He loves to give you hugs which also includes surprise hugs from the back or just simple ones.

- He's legit taller than you so there are times when he just loves to tease you about your height.

- He would sometimes take off his black hat and put it on your head just for fun and to make you laugh sometimes.

- There are times when you would give him a small kiss on the cheek so you can distract him to steal his hat and run off as he chases after you.

- He would sometimes pick you off the ground and pepper your face with light and small kisses and make you laugh.

- He would sometimes hug you from behind and rest his chin on your shoulder out of boredom and just to show affection.

- He's pretty worried about you whenever you try doing something dangerous but you would tell him that you can handle it yet he still continues to worry.

- He blushes a lot whenever you give him a kiss on the cheek and it tends to distract him a lot.

- He's basically like a son figure to Sheriff Sherman so he's basically like that one dad who gives their kid love advice and stuff so yeah.

- He would technically get embarrassed by Percy who knows very well that he likes you and you like him and even if you two are a couple the teasing won't stop.

- Sometimes he would basically just hold you and fall back on the couch and cuddle you and you won't even complain and just cuddle back.

- You technically can tell that he's too young to work at a bar but you don't even have a say in this or question and just go with it.

- When it comes to hand holding he's not much of a PDA person so he would most likely hold your hand when both of you are like not in public or anything. 

- He would mostly kiss your cheek or forehead but mostly the cheek cause that's where he likes to kiss you the most and it makes you flustered.

- There are rare occasions where he will kiss you on the lips which will make you tomato red on the face while he chuckles at your flustered expression.

- He's sometimes shy and sometimes socially awkward which you find pretty cute about him.

- He would legit give you piggy back rides cause he's that tall and he enjoys giving you piggy back rides in general.

- Both of you live together plus help each other cook for dinner and such all the time.

- He has a way of pushing himself and making himself feel exhausted and that's where you come in and pull him away from his job to make him take a breather.

- After a long day of work, you both clean up the bar together even if he says that he can handle it by himself but you don't listen. 

- To him, words can't describe how he finds you very beautiful and how much he loves you.