ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #1

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

Ranbob loves your giggle the most. He finds it adorable and cute and this sometimes causes him to blush a lot. He would do anything to make you giggle and that would mean either kissing you on the neck or tickling you.

You on the other hand, love his heterochromatic eyes. You find them unique and you just love to look at them.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Ranbob would most definitely want to have a family but he's scared that he will do something to hurt you or his child and his not really properly stable considering he has the enderstate but he has learned to control it but then again he's still a bit worried.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

Ranbob cuddles you like you are a teddy bear. He will just hold you close to him and you would fit literally in his chest considering you are shorter than him while he's like 7'0. he would just pick you up and place you the way he wants to honestly. He's literally the big spoon and wouldn't the little spoon anytime soon because of his huge ego.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

Ranbob would sometimes do picnic dates somewhere in Mizu or at beaches in the overworld considering he likes things simple and you do too. But if you consider hanging out with him while talking about history a date then yes that's like a date nearly everyday. You enjoy them a lot to be honest.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"You are my everything." That's one of the common things you would hear Ranbob tell you. He would say how you have helped him to become a better person and how you have helped him control his enderstate. Yet you even forgave him after he had killed your brother, Isaac knowing it wasn't him.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

When you first came to Mizu, Ranbob didn't really think much of you. But you came back everyday so he wouldn't be lonely in the underwater city and slowly and gradually he fell in love with you. How? One day he heard you giggle so cutely that he started to feel warm and fuzzy inside and could feel his face heat up.

You got to know that you were in love him after the many visits. You loved his personality and how passionately he talked about certain topics and you would eagerly listen to him talk about these things.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

Ranbob would be always gentle and careful with you. If he did anything to hurt you, he would beat himself up for it both mentally and physically cause he never had the intention to hurt you at all. Being gentle with you is the first thing that comes up to his mind when it comes to you.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

Ranbob is the type of guy to always hold your hand cause he doesn't like letting you go. he would put his palm over your hand while sitting close to each other or would always be holding one of your hands while he is kissing you or when you two are walking side by side.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

Ranbob didn't really think much of you when he first met you. The only thing when he saw you that came to his mind was how similar you and Isaac looked. Of course you came after Isaac came here with his friends and was killed. Though he did like how you were invested with the history of the place and everything. He thought you were pretty okay in his book.