The class went by normally with little talks with taehyung which obviously he initiated and it was finally break time. The second the bell rung all the class started shouting while I quietly kept my stuff in my bag. "Ok so it's finally break now I'll make you meet two of my friends they're great you'll love them!" Taehyung said and i was basically dragged out of the class and into the ground near a big tree where I saw two people who then waved at taehyung when we got closer.

"Hey tae how were the classes- and who is this cute boy-" the tallest among all of them said. "Oh he is jiminie he is new in our class, and now he is our friend, wait lemme introduce you to all of them jiminie" tae said and then started naming all of them "ok so this is namjoon" he said pointing at the previously tallest boy.

"We can introduce ourselves tae" a boy resembling cat says. "I'm Yoongi min Yoongi, you can call me Suga" I nodded now processing their names "Ok so these are my friends, my boys I hope we all get along well now let's start to eat!" taehyung said and Yoongi said "all you think about is food, why are you always so jumpy and here I can barely stay awake" I laughed at yoongi's comment he sounded like an old man.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So this is how we all met then we got close after meeting so often and playing together" I said looking at jungkook who was deeply focused on me.

"Oh that's it? I was having so much fun, how did they react when they found out you were a vampire?" Jungkook asked now eating a bag of chips he recently opened.

"Ok so well it was obviously me who told them I was a vampire because I was scared that if we get too close and then they find out I was a vampire they might not be friends with me anymore" I said and jungkook giggled and said "jimin hyung you're so cute, I never knew you would be cute" and stuffs his face with chips making him look like a bunny "says the one who looks like a bunny, have you seen yourself? You're the cutest person I have ever met" I say and he blushes and looks away. Omg why is he such a cutie!

"Ok so yeah I asked all of them to come to my house and I was pretty scared but I continued anyways"

FLASHBACK

"I have to tell you guys something" I said hesitantly. They all seemed to notice the seriousness too so they all say down wherever they found a place.

I took a deep breath "ok so- uhh how do I say this? Um- I'm a vampire-" I say hesitantly and there is silence in the room for some seconds. Then I hear a shout from my left side and I flinch "YOU ARE WHAT?!" tae screams "i-im a v-vampire.." I repeat again.

And they all laugh, wait they all laugh? Huh I'm confused "why are you guys laughing?"

"OMG JIMIN WE ARE VAMPIRE TOO OH MY GOD!" Tae speaks "w-what?" Now I was clearly confused, did I hear it right? They were vampire too?

"Yes jiminie we are vampire too, and we are pretty shocked that you're one too well we were scared too that how to tell you but you are pretty brave I like it" namjoon says and I felt like a weight is lifted off of my chest. I was so happy.

"I was so worried as to how you will you guys react it's great to know we all are vampires, I'm still in shock" and then tae came and said "now it's time for a group hug" and I laugh "you just need a way to get hugs don't you?" Yoongi says "don't be so grumpy you grandpa and come join the group hug" and we all laugh. Yoongi gets up anyways and we all hug each other and go to play outside as any ten year old would.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Omg that was great, such a wholesome and great story, I loved it" jungkook says now done with his bag of chips.

"I know right they are basically my second family" I say "I never knew you were such a softie jimin hyung, I thought you were scary when I first saw you, with all the tattoos" I laugh and say "understandable, most of the people are scared when they first meet me, but now you know better"

"Yes yes now I know such a softie jiminie hyung is~" jungkook teases me and I laugh at his cuteness but continue anyway "ok so now you know my story what about you? How did you meet your hyungs?" I ask him.

"Hmm now that I know your story it's only fair you know mine but it's pretty late right now, your story was pretty long you know? So how about tomorrow here only same time?" I agree with him cus by now the sun was setting and we might be late.

A/N
Okay bunnies author-nim here with new update uwu. This chapter is long and I'm happy with it.

Also today is my BIRTHDAY🎊✨ 11aug uwu so I'm posting this chapter on my birthday I hope you guys enjoy this a lot.

I love you guys so much WE JUST GOT 10K READS🎉🎉 I CANT BELIEVE IT YOU GUYS GIVE ME SO MUCH LOVE UGHH yk that you can talk to me if you want to I'll always be there and try to give advice

Vote and comment if you want to until next update (follow me on insta if you want to jeon_kookie_maknae_96 and my private acc aamirahkhan96)

Ily guys so so much

Your author 💜💜💜💜