"I told you I had something to take care of. I wasn't saying that as a lie to ignore you. Don't overthink anything Bella, I kissed you because I wanted to. If I didn't want to be around you or anything I would've told you that." I explained.

She looked at me for a while, and nodded while sitting back in her seat not saying anything. "C'mere." I told her grabbing her face pulling it towards mine.

She leaned over as I connected my lips with hers. I wrapped my hand around her neck, and pulled her closer while sliding my tongue into her mouth.

Her lips were soft as hell. I really felt something for Bella. I never been in a real relationship so whatever this is, is about to feel new to me.

I didn't like the way her mom looked at me the other day though. But I just shrugged it off. I wasn't about to disrespect her or nun in her own home.

But if she look at me like that again we gone have a problem. I pulled away from the kiss giving her two more kisses onto the lips.

"You really think we can work out?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't we?" She asked confused.

"Your mom. Certain stuff like that." I sighed while holding her chin up to face me. If we really do get somewhere in this whole thing I don't know if it's gone last when she finds out what I'm in.

"My mother isn't a problem. I just hope she doesn't tell my dad about what she saw." She sighed.

"So you really want to give this a try?" I asked biting my lip.

She nodded. "Of course." I gave her another peck, and got out of the car. Going on her side I opened her door while she got out getting the board, and supplies.

I opened the house door, and we walked inside while I shut closed door hearing Naomi come down the stairs. "Awe, who this?" She asked.

"This Bella. Bella this my sister Naomi." I introduced.

Naomi waved. "Y'all together?"

"Girl, get yo big headed ass up upstairs."

"I was just asking." She scoffed going back up the stairs.

"Your sister is pretty." Bella complimented making me nod. She saw the pictures on the wall, and looked closely at them. "Is this your mom?"

I nodded seeing she was looking at the picture of me, and my mom at a carnival. "Yeah, she passed when I was six."

Her eyes went wide as she looked back at the picture. "Oh, she was gorgeous. What about your dad?" She asked. I can tell by her voice changing that she wasn't sure on to ask more questions or not.

But she did anyway, I guess that's a habit of hers since she does it a lot. "Never met him." I shrugged.

I grabbed her hand leading her up the stairs, and into my room. She sat on the bed as I closed the door. "So you only live with your sister?"

I nodded. "Yeah, started living on our own after a while. Been taking care of her ever since."

"You're a strong person for that, I hope people told you that before." She said truthfully.

"They haven't. But thank you." I nodded as she layed everything out onto the floor. I sat on the bed watching her do it making me laugh a little.

"What?" She asked with a little laugh.

I bit my lip. "Come here." She got up from the floor, and came up to me. I grabbed her waist, and pulled her down into my lap as she squealed a little.

I wrapped my arm around her waist when she picked up a note card from the bed. "I'm guessing you wrote this." She laughed holding it up to me.

"I don't think that we can put this on our board." She said referring to one of my note cards I wrote for the boards.

"And why not?" I asked.

"The profanity for one." She shrugged.

I chuckled. "Well it has a good lesson to it, maybe we'll get extra points."

"Or points off." She commented. I laughed and turned her around in my lap. I flipped her legs up onto mines, and moved her head to the side giving her a soft kiss onto the lips while rubbing her cheek softly.

She making me soft already.

But I don't even mind it.

-

-