Knock knock

I came back to reality and quickly went to open the door, revealing Taeyong. "H-hi, w-what do y-you want?"

"Come with me" Taeyong commanded. I was confused but I just obey him. As we were walking, Taeyong stopped his steps and turn around me.

"Is there any problem?" I asked.

Taeyong shook his head. I was confused. "Then, why'd you stop?"

"I wanna ask you something, and make sure to answer the truth" Taeyong said sternly. I nodded my head. "What is it?"

"Is about you" he said. I frown. "Why, about me?"

"Nothing, just follow me" Taeyong sighed and started to walk. I then quickly followed behind him without getting left out.

He then stopped in front a room? "Go in" Taeyong showed me a assured face which made me kinda feel, something, untroubled feelings in me? I dunno tho.

He then opened the door for me, and it made my eyes lighten out of joy and happiness.

Author POV

"TEN!!" the wayv members came running to Ten and hugged him really tight. To give them more privacy, Taeyong just smiled and closed the door room.

"Oh my God, how did you guys find me?!" Ten asked them excitingly. They brought us here" Lucas said.

"We don't have any choice hyung, so that's why we did this" YangYang said. "Great, since Ten is here, we got to figure out a way to run away from here" Xiaojun said which lighten up everyone's mood, except Ten's.

"W-what?" Ten asked. They others are quite shocked with Ten's sudden behavior. "Ten, is everything okay?" Kun asked worriedly.

"I-I am s-sorry guys, i-its just, I-I want t-to be in this" Ten said nervously which made the others shocked.

"You want to what?!" Winwin pondered. Ten nodded. "So this is what we came for?! we came for 'rescuing' him, is it?!" Hendery yelled

"I'm sorry I-

Suddenly the door swung open revealing two bodyguards. They quickly grabbed Ten and escort him to his room. He was struggling to get out of their grips, but the bodyguards was too strong.

The members looked at him with fearful and worried eyes. They were then escorted one by one to their's, separating each other.

This whole time, Taeyong was listening to their conversations and their plans on escaping from this mansion.

"They sure are smart" Taeyong said with a smirk.

"Secure the whole mansion area, Yuta" Taeyong said to Yuta who is beside him. Yuta nodded and went out of the security room.

Now the whole mansion is locked, surrounding them.

Jeno POV

"Is it gonna hurt?" Jisung asked me. He said he want to get a dragon tattoo like I have one behind my back. But he said he wanted on his chest, so I just shrugged it off.

"Nah, but slightly" I said. The tattoo parlor then came in the room but this time, its a girl.

Oh no.

"Where do you want to get your tattoo?" the girl asked Jisung. I could see him getting nervous while taking of his shirt.

"U-uh on my c-chest?" Jisung said hesitantly. The girl nodded and picked up her tattoo pen.

The sudden move of her cause Jisung to get a heart attack. She proceeded to sit down on top of his lap and he immediately close his eyes.

I just chuckled and watch the girl's move. "D-do you really d-do t-this in this p-position?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, if they want me to" the girl said and got her pen. She then began to crave the dragon tattoo carefully on his chest.

Ugh if I was Jisung right now- shit a phone call.

I become annoyed as I saw the contact. It was Haechan.

Oh my God what this guy wants?

"Dude, what do you want?" I asked annoyingly.

"Where's Jisung?" he asked

"Getting his tattoo done. His so lucky dude"

"What why?"

"There's a girl sitting on his lap and drawing the tattoo"

"what the hell?! That's not fair" Haechan whined from the phone. I rolled my eyes and said,

"I got to go, I'll call you back"

"Ugh, whatever" I cut the line

Such a guy