Chapter 12

Author POV

"What are you doing here?"

"Taeyong hyung, what the hell is this all?!" Jaemin pondered.

"I don't understand" Taeyong said as he crossed his arms.

Jaemin scoffed. "Really? Why would you bring in these girls?"

"What? I found them so I brought them here" Taeyong acknowledge

"But they're literally minors hyung, they don't know anything about this" Jaemin pleaded for the both of those girls life.

"There's a lot of creepy guys and woman at the club. You don't know what could happen if these girls become their victim or they're toys"

Jaemin ventured. Taeyong scratch his eyebrows and said. "Look, this is the only thing I could do. I can't leave them at the road like that. Is dangerous. And it's more dangerous at night time out there"

Taeyong snapped and Jaemin sighed. "But this is a club, not any playground"

Jaemin trailed off. Taeyong just shrugged his shoulders. "Guards, bring these girls in" Taeyong commanded the bodyguards who were standing beside him.

"S-sir, h-help us" the girl begged Jaemin. He just look at them with a sympathetic face. "P-please, we b-beg you s-sir" both of them hide behind Jaemin's back.

The guards brought two of the girls back in as their screaming sound disappear down the hallway.

Jaemin just stand there as he watched both of the girls grapple while Taeyong walked down the hallway. He was really anxious and scared what was gonna happen to the girls next.

As he is gonna go in, he turned around and saw his friend, Haechan. He smirked and asked Jaemin.

"What you looking at?" Haechan teased. He then looked behind Jaemin down the hallways, seeing the girls walking with the guards. He then looked at Jaemin back.

Jaemin knew what Haechan's up to. "Haechan don't" Jaemin warned him.

"Or what?" Haechan mocked him. Jaemin was getting furious at this time,  but he calm himself down.

"Look, I don't wanna talk, okay? These girls are literally minors, Taeyong hyung brought this girls just for their safety. Please don't ruin their lifes" Jaemin pleaded.

"Well, I will let them go this time. But not next tho" Haechan said with a chuckle and went inside the club back.

Gosh this guys

Jaemin annoyingly said.

Training room

"See, you pull the trigger, aim and shoot it"

The training guard guide them. "Woah, that's so cool" Hendery said in amusement.

"Yes it is, but it's dangerous once you pull the trigger tho" the guard said.

"Well, that's all for tonight. You see guys tomorrow I guess" the guard said as he got his equipment and went out of the training room.

"Ugh I'm tired" Lucas groaned. They all gave a glance to him before going out of the room. "Hey, wait for me!" Lucas shouted and went out.

"Where are we going?" Lucas asked, panting heavily because he ran just now. "Back to our room. Be sure to wake up early tomorrow. We have to find Ten and just figure a way to get out" Kun said as he looked at everyone.

They all nodded their head and went to their own room.

Ten POV

I heard that all of my friends are here.  I was glad and relieved but at one spot, I felt this nervousness and uneasy feeling that has been gushing in me.