Chapter 83: Jinchuuriki Enter The Battle

En başından başla

The First company was excited at the update of the reinforcements including the legendary Ino-Shika-Cho trio. Their hopes were damped when they saw it was the Juniors. However, they did not fail to show that they were as good as the predecessors of the formation. Shikaku's plan succeeded and they moved to fight the next opponent, Kakuzu, Hidan and Dan. Dan was being kept busy by few shinobi under Chouji's father, Choza's supervision. It wasn't easy to simply seal him away, and they were trying to keep him under a purple barrier.

Asuma who was in the First Division, joined his former Genin team of Ino-Shika-Cho and they defeated Hidan and Kakuzu. Asuma, however, was injured critically in the process and they rushed him to the closest medical camps.

.

Hanzo who had been battling Mifune, had realised that he had deviated from his ideals sometime in his life. The same brat he had once left to succumb to his Salamander poison, with a vial of antidote few feet away, had miraculously survived and was now standing before him as the leader of Samurai, an ally of the Shinobi Forces. 

Hanzo hated being controlled by one hidden in shadows and cut his own stomach, defying Orochimaru's orders. The injury caused the organ of poison in him to cut open and paralyse him, alive or reanimated. Mifune used this opportunity to seal him away, appreciating the greatness of the man who died once again.

.

Obito and his team had stopped when the Sun had set, using the time to know the situations of various battlefields. When he learnt that Kinkaku and Ginkaku had been sealed, he used Kamui to go to the Coasts to retrieve the vessels in which they were sealed. He successfully retrieved them and left, but not before unleashing the Gedo Mazo that caused massive destruction for a while before it disappeared away.

.

Night had settled and Orochimaru decided to bring back some of his prominent zombie pawns- like the ones facing Kankuro and Mifune, and the ones to face Gaara's Unit- to be unleashed the next morning. After all, the opponents of night were not quite useless and the Allied Forces didn't know what had hit them.

.

The groups that had encountered Zetsu were in grave danger. And so were the medical camps. The first, Second and Fifth Divisions had reported sudden deaths of comrades. No one had known who the culprit was. Few hours into night, it was known that the White Zetsu that survived the day battle were the perpetrators. 

During the day, they would absorb the chakra of the victims and at night, the absorbed chakra would be used to change themselves into the that victim. Not even the Byakugan could discern the original from fakes. The Sharingan had considerable number of good guesses, but the Sharingan Users, along with Medics, were the primary targets of disguised Zetsu.

Sakura had been the one who had made the discovery of the white Zetsu when a doppelganger of Hyuuga Neji had come to the tent in the pretext of getting his injuries treated and tried to kill her. The Autopsy of the body killed by Sakura performed by Shizune revealed various facts mentioned above as well as the discovery that the base DNA of the White Zetsu seemed to match that of Senju Hashirama.

.

Needless to say that the night had been restless. It was an hour before the rise of the Sun when the Jinchuuriki and Naruto's clones reached various battlefields. The Jinchuuriki could differentiate the disguised Zetsu from their comrades, but Naruto could sense them better. The base of differentiation was the hatred emitted by the fakes. The Bijuu enabled their vessel to detect the hatred. But Kyuubi was known as the embodiment of hatred. Perhaps this was why Naruto in her Bijuu mode could sense the enemy better, even the rare few that had deceived her fellow Jinchuuriki.

.

Shikamaru made sure that everyone at the Coast- First Company+Reinforcements from Second, Fourth and Fifth Companies- was confined in a circle, one circle containing one shinobi. Anyone who would step out with permission from either Shikamaru, Darui or Kitsuchi was be considered an enemy, i.e., disguised Zetsu. That was till Naruto's clone and Killer Bee arrived. The duo were swift in releasing the souls of the remaining Edo Tensei, including Dan. 

Once Dan's soul was released, he expressed his wish to meet Tsunade and protect her. The clone created another clone that had not much of the chakra of the primary clone. She discreetly performed Edo Tensei on the clone with the soul of Dan Kato. It would last for a day or so before the soul would leave.

.

With daybreak, Orochimaru released back the pawns he had withdrawn. With an addition.

.

The arrival of the Jinchuuriki helped ease the situation in various battlefields. Various difficult opponents were either sealed away, or their souls released by Naruto (clones).

.

It was afternoon when Naruto the original met Obito and his platoon of former Jinchuuriki in a forest. Obito let the Jinchuuriki do the work for him in defeating Naruto. Yagura had the regional advantage, being more familiar to forests due to his experiences in Kirigakure. Naruto was barely able to keep up when four Jinchuuriki were ganging up on her and sneaking up on her from bushes and trees. The battle had shooed all the resident animals. She took it as a sign of 'go ahead, bend the forest to your will'.

With the Wild Release modification of a massive Bijuu Bomb, Naruto cleared miles of forests. She discreetly created a Shadow clone and asked it to find Shisui and Itachi who were somewhere in the Fifth Division. She tried to control the Jinchuuriki with extra limbs of Kurama's chakra and tried to seal them away. Within the short interval, Obito managed to power up the Jinchuuriki to their Bijuu forms.

Naruto herself was in her Bijuu Kurama Mode. She contacted her clones through their mind-links and relayed the message that if the threat was minimised enough that the Allied Forces could take care of it, then the Jinchuuriki could be teleported to her location. The clones could stay back if needed.

.

After an hour of battle at dusk, Matatabi, Saiken, Chomei and Gyuuki arrived to aid Kurama.

(2, 6, 7, 8 aiding 9)

Naruto, who had temporarily withdrawn Kurama's chakra within herself, was in a stupor. One clone had given her bad news.

Killer Bee noticed the surprise written on her face and asked, "What's wrong."

"The Legendary Uchiha has been brought back."

Are the battle sequences getting too confusing? Do say so, if they are...

NN: I think they might be.

Where's the other Senju?

NN: Off meditating, trying to calm himself since the moment the Kin-Gin Kyodai entered.

I think you should do the same. You are melting everything in your vicinity with your rage.

NN: Is that why you are 25 feet away?

You bet it is!