Chapter 83: Jinchuuriki Enter The Battle

Start from the beginning

Ay immediately turned around and aimed another lethal blow. Naruto kept dodging the blows with ease. Ay ordered her to attack him instead of simply dodging. Naruto obeyed as she punched and kicked at least a couple of times before Ay could dodge or punch back. The blows could've been lethal for any one else, but Ay was protected by his lightning armour.

When he finally lost his footing and fell on one knee, he paused their match to ask Naruto a question. "Your speed seemed to have increased all of a sudden. Did you use any Jutsu to enhance your power?" He inquired sharply. Naruto replied curtly, "I did not boost my power and speed temporarily. I only let down restrictions over them that I had built."

"Something related to seals." Ay murmured as he recognized the concept, even though he didn't know Gravity Seals too well to know the term. He called the match and deemed her more than capable. He smirked and gave the Jinchuuriki permission to enter the battlefield, provided they do not make any reckless moves. Naruto raised her hand. The next moment, Yugito, Utakata, Fuu and Killer Bee stood beside her. 

.

She made sure every company had one Jinchuuriki. That excludes the Fourth Company that already has Gaara- Ichibi. 
Killer Bee- Hachibi, was sent to the First Company. It was an ideal location for the Bijuu that had the body of an octopus. Moreover, the opposing Jinchuuriki was a replica of the Kyuubi, hosted by former Kumo shinobi. Hachibi was the next strongest in the Biju, if Naruto had considered Kurama's claims that the strength depends on number of tails. (That's why Shukaku hates Kurama.)
Nii Yugito- Nibi, was sent to he Second Company. A monster Cat that toyed with Blue Flames.
Utakata- Rokubi, was sent to the Third Company. After all, he was a Kiri shinobi and the opponents were the deceased Swordsmen of Kirigakure.
Fuu- Nanabi, was sent to the Fifth Division, in the forests That was an ideal location for an insect, which was what Nanabi was.

Of course, Naruto sent shadow clones that were in her own Bijuu mode- the Golden Yellow cloak that covered from the tip of her hair to the sole of her shoes, with black designs- to each battlefield. The original went in the direction of the hideout of the Akatsuki.

.

'Uchiha Madara' got the news that the Jinchuuriki were out in the open from Black Zetsu via white Zetsu. Black Zetsu had been battling Mei who was defending the hideout of the Daimyo when one of Naruto's clones arrived to help her. 

'Madara' or Obito set out with his own small battalion, Yagura, Roshi, Han and Blue B were Reanimated with the help of Edo Tensei. Their respective former Bijuu partners were temporarily sealed in them. How did they have the chakra of Hachibi, you ask? 

Orochimaru had been the one who had caused Hachibi to rampage earlier than it should when he deceived Blue B into taking the wrong pills. During the rampage, Orochimaru had discretely collected the horn of the Ox-headed Bijuu and cultivated the chakra within it. The same chakra was now used to make Blue B a Jinchuuriki. 

Each had a Sharingan and a Rinnegan, just like Obito who donned a new mask- white with few concentric circles, and two eye-holes, the right one was the usual Sharingan while the left was one of Nagato's Rinnegan. Both Obito and Naruto were approaching each other from their respective hideouts, determined to win the war.

.

Ginkaku had begun rampaging in the coast where the First Division was deployed. The Sealing Tool of Six Paths which was in the possession of the Raikage had been sent directly to Darui by Mabui's techniques of Ethereal Transmission. It was to be used to seal Ginkaku because he also had the chakra of a Bijuu. But to keep a transformed Ginkaku under control was no easy task.

The reinforcements that had been deployed to Darui's Division included Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji. The Bijuu reinforcements were to reach only the next day. No one except the HQ knew that the Jinchuuriki had been deployed as well. Shikaku counted on the Ino-Shika-Cho formation to help Darui seal away Ginkaku.