2:4

⸢ 𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘡_𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘐𝘋𝘰

⸢ 𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘡_𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘐𝘋𝘰.𝘮𝘱3 ⸥

Special Chapter : Letter For You

As Taehyun was cleaning their apartment, he found a letter in Beomgyu's room. He didn't know if he should read it or not, but the letter has his name on it. So he decided to read it after cleaning.

After cleaning the whole room, he took the letter with him and sat on the sofa. When he opened the letter, his tears started to fall again.

Dear Taehyun,

Hi. How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am writing this letter for you because I want to confess my feeling that i have towards you.

Before that, I want to thank you for taking care of me when I'm being bullied. I want to thank you face to face but I'm too scared to do that. The only way is writing this letter. From that day, I realized that I've fallen for you. But it is impossible that you'll like me back because we're always fighting. It's kinda breaking my heart when we're fighting if I am being honest. The more we fight, the more I fall for you. I don't really understand why we always fighting. Maybe because you just hate to love me. Please, I just want to be loved for once. Only Yeonjun know about my feeling, he understand me well. That's why I love him so much. He told me to confess but I'm too scared. What if you make fun of me? What if you reject me? Just by thinking about it already breaks my heart. If you don't love or even like me, can we at least be friends? I hate it when we fight. Please love me Taehyun, even for 5 second. I just want to feel loved.

Kang Taehyun, I have fallen for you too deep. I'm desperate for your love. Please love me just for once.

Kang Taehyun, I love you so much.

- Choi Beomgyu

After reading the latter, he started to cry so hard. He didn't know this. If he knew, he wouldn't let him go. He regretted all the things he did to Beomgyu.

"So you've read the letter," Yeonjun appeared from nowhere.

"Hyung, you knew about this all the time?" He asked. Yeonjun nodded as the answer. Taehyun hugged his hyung, burying his face on the elder's chest.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for hurting him. He don't deserve all of that. I'm really sorry," he continue to cry.

"It's okay Taehyun. Past is past. Let him rest in peace now. If he saw you crying like this, he'll feel sad too. Please don't cry," he said as he was caressing Taehyun's back.

❝ Things end, people change. And you know what? Life goes on. ❞

-FIN-