1:5

This chapter is kinda not vErY lOgIc but who cares-

Chapter 15

"What should I do?" Beomgyu asked. Ryujin felt guilty as she watched Beomgyu cried about it. She and Hyunjin decided to help him. "Hey, don't worry about it. We will help you," she said.

"But how?" Beomgyu wiped his tears away. "You know where does he lives, right?" Beomgyu nodded. "How about you give him a gift with a note? Then you put it in front of his house?" Beomgyu mentally thanked her as he said, "sounds like a good idea," he smiled.

"By the way, what's his name?"

"Taehyun, Kang Taehyun" he's confused because of their reaction. They seems shocked. "Why are you guys seems shocked?" Ryujin just said that the name reminded her about someone. Beomgyu just nodded and smiled to it.

"Let's meet again tomorrow, we will decide what to buy," Ryujin said. After that, they went back home.

Beomgyu kept thinking about Taehyun. He knew he shouldn't ditched him. Beomgyu started to cry, he's really sorry. He kept messaging Taehyun but the younger never replies. Well, he kind deserved it.

On the other hand, Taehyun felt really sad. As he was walking home, he saw Beomgyu in a cafe with maybe his friends. He saw Beomgyu smiled at them, forgetting about Taehyun.

He looked at his phone, as what he thought Beomgyu message him. He just seen it and put the phone back. He's very disappointed.

+×+

The next day, just like what they've planned. They met up at the mall to buy the gift.

"So what does he likes?" Ryujin asked. Beomgyu remembered that Taehyun really wanted a guitar but he's too broke to buy it.

"How about guitar? There's one guitar that he really wanted," Ryujin nodded as they want to a shop where they sold guitars. [ I don't really know about guitar that much so ]

"Now, write a note for him," Ryujin took out a note pad and gave it to Beomgyu. Beomgyu took it and started writing it.

❝ Let the light shine out of darkness. ❞

- - - - - - - - -

I was about to sleep but then I got a light bulb inside my head. It's 6 IN THE MORNING LET ME SLEEP FFS-

The answer uwu

💜 - (no)His ex supported them./(yes) his ex met Taehyun and help him confessed to Beomgyu.

🖤 - (no) His ex will make Beomgyu's her./(yes) his ex will make Beomgyu forgot about Taehyun.