2:2

Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Taehyun woke up from his long nap. His vision are blurry, but still can recognize the room.

"Why am I here?" He mumbled.

"Taehyun! You're finally awake!" Hueningkai stood up from the sofa in the room.

"Hyuka? Why are you here?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"You suddenly passed out at the hospital as we were visiting Beomgyu,"

...

"Why is he in the hospital? Is he okay? Why did I passed out? Wha-"

"Calm down Tae, I know you're worried about Beomgyu. He's stable now. You've been in your bed for five days,"

So all of that,

Is just a...

dream?

And the accident was real...

"Kang Taehyun! Are you okay?" Hueningkai called him because he was spaced out.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Can we visit him later?"

"Who?"

"Beomgyu,"

"OH yeah sure, we can. But we need to tell Yeonjun and Soobin hyungs first,"

"Speaking of them, we are they?"

"Yeonjun hyung is feeling down since that day. So Soobin hyung tried to cheer him up,"

And the conversation goes on. All of the time, Taehyun was dreaming. The only real one was the accident. He was relieved that Beomgyu's stable now.

But he was sad that him and the elder, are not a couple. He love Beomgyu so much. The dream felt real, he can feel it.

+×+

Now I can't stop thinking about you when I'm sinking alone,

Taehyun was humming to the song in the car. He really like the song. The song described his situation.

Imagine someone you love and adore so much,

left you alone.

It's hurt. It's breaking his heart. Now that he arrived at the hospital, on their way to Beomgyu's room.

"Taehyun, are you feeling better now?" Soobin asked as he looked at Taehyun's pale face.

"Feeling a bit better than before, thanks hyung,"

"Don't worry. Beomgyu will be okay. He just need some time," he smiled.

+×+

He looked at the elder's face. He feels like crying. He wanted to cry so bad. It's his fault, he shouldn't did that.

"Taehyun, it's not your fault. Pease don't hurt yourself," Hueningkai said as he saw Taehyun almost cry.

Yeonjun just sat there looking at them. He love his brothers like how he love himself. He didn't ask for this to be happened.

Beomgyu hasn't woke up since that day. It has been a week. The missed Beomgyu. Beomgyu is an energizer for them. Whenever they're feeling down or tired, Beomgyu always there to cheer them up.

But now here he is, lying on a bed almost lifeless. No more giggles, no more clowning each other, no more pranks, no more happy smile.

It's all gone.

❝ Die with memories, not dreams.

From the previous vote, you have voted [ YES ] which means Taehyun woke up from his dream.

Meanwhile, [ YES ] means he will be in the dream for a longer time.

Were almost there. Only one chapter left. Be prepared for whatever you've choose. :)