"Uomini Pericolosi will help you guard your wife, don't worry," he said. "It's all or nothing, Scott. Think wisely."

Her father decided to keep everything a secret. It pained me every time she look at me like I mean nothing to her. Like a completed stranger.

"I'll transfer everything under your name, Lace. I entrust you my daughter. Take good care of her."

Those were the last words he said before I finally agree with Ferrell's idea. Kahit nakalimutan na niya ako, alam kong balang araw ay maaalala niya rin ako. Handa akong maging isang tanga at magpagamit sa kanila malapit lang ako kay Keith. 

"It's nice to meet you, Keith Gil."

I want to hug her. To feel her. Gusto ko siyang yakapin tuwing umuuwi ako kagaya ng dati. Gusto ko siyang halikan at yakapin bago matulog.

I was lying on the bed while I felt someone caressing my arms. Nilingon ko ito at nakaramdam ng irita nang mamataan ko si Kimberly na nakangiti.

She bent down and before she could kiss me, I inserted a syringe on her nape to doze her to sleep. This shit was provided by that fucking Cameron Ferrell.

Bumangon ako sa kama at tinignan ang ina ng asawa ko na natutulog ng mahimbing. My hands are aching to choke her neck and kill her right now.

Binunot ko ang aking baril at kinasa. I pointed my gun at her and Cameron's voice popped up inside my head.

"If you'll end up killing her, I'll kill your wife. Habaan mo ang pasensiya mo."

Binaba ko ang baril at bumuntong hininga. I went out of the room and went to the pool area. Muli kong tinago ang aking baril sa 'king likod at kinuha ang aking phone sa bulsa.

I opened my phone and the camera connected to my wife's room came into the view. Mapait akong ngumiti habang tinitignan siyang mahimbing ang tulog.

Funny how unfair the world could be. She's sleeeping peacefully while I'm here, wide awake and watching her using my phone. I miss touching her. I know I look like a freaking stalker but who cares? This is the least thing I can do right now.

"Kapag nagtatampo, tampo lang. Walang takbuhan. Bumaba ka diyan."

Damn, how can she be so numb?

"How's the plan? Did she sing?"

Umiling ako at muling inisang lagok ang alak. "She won't. Fuck."

"Catch her between lines. Diyan ka naman magaling."

Napahilot ako sa 'king sintido.

"Don't tell me you fell in love with my daughter?"

Humugot ako ng malalim na hininga para pigilan ang sarili sa pagsakal sa kanya. "I played her just like what you told me."

"I knew it!" she exclaimed and clung her arms around my nape. "I love you!"

Lumingon ako sa gilid para iwasan ang halik niya. "I love you, too."

Fuck. I never knew she was outside. And it pained me watching her cry because of me. I'm afraid I might end up killing her mom just to be with her.

I know Cameron. Kung ano ang sasabihin niya, gagawin niya. That is why I convinced her mom to move out of Keith's mansion. For her better security.

"Darling," she called me. "Alam mo ba, there's a tunnel under the mansion."

Doon ako natigilan. I looked at her and found her staring blankly at the horizon. It's like she's talking to herself.