Tumango ito. "I tried talking about consulting a psychiatric, but she declined. She said she's fine and she's not crazy. Kaya't sana hangga't maaari ay habaan mo ang pasensiya mo sa kanya. Keep pushing her away. Siguro tatantanan ka rin niya."

My jaw clenched. Siguro kaya lumalala ang babaeng 'yon dahil hinahayaan niya. But then... anong magagawa ko?

That's what he said that I tried to obey. Not until such time she barged inside my office with an irritating grin plastered on her face.

She walked towards me and I was shocked when she lend down several pictures of my wife.

"Break up with my daughter." She gestured the pictures. "I can order someone to kill her."

My jaw clenched, my fist balled. "I can also hire someone to kill you."

"Oh, darling. You will never gonna do that." She smiled. "Your wife will find out and will get mad at you."

Napahilot ako sa 'king sintido. Maybe I should ban her from entering my office. "Get lost."

But as stubborn as she is, umikot ito sa mesa at nagulat ako nang umupo ito sa kandungan ko. My hands were too late to react, she already ripped the first three button of my polo.

She leaned in and was about to kiss me when I heard a sound of something that has been dropped. Nilingon ko ang pinto at halos malagutan ako ng sarili hininga nang makita ko ang asawa ko na umiiyak.

"Fuck you!"

Napatayo ako at nakaramdam ng pagkataranta. Bahagya kong kinamot ang allergy na nasa leeg ko at sinamaan ng tingin si Tita na nakangisi.

Iritado ko itong tinabig at hinabol ang asawa ko. Mas lalo akong kinabahan nang makita ko itong tumatakbo pababa ng hagdan. Fuck, she's pregnant!

Malalaki ang mga hakbang kong hinabol siya. I don't think I can forgive myself if something happens to her.

"She got miscarriage. Mahina ang kapit ng baby niyo, nadagdagan pa ng stress. Sorry for your loss, Mr. Scott."

"Fucking pull yourself together, Scott. It's all done," Cameron said while drinking a glass of black labels. "Even you cry a river, you can't bring back what you had lost."

Pabalda kong binaba ang bote sa mesa at nagsindi ng sigarilyo. I placed the stick between my lips and inhaled deeply before releasing smoke.

"Fuck that Kimberly Gil. I'll kill her." I gritted my teeth.

"I'm afraid you can't, for now." Lucifer Russo said. "She's our target."

"What the fuck do you mean?" asik ko dito.

Cameron released smoke and looked at me. "She's the one who killed Lucifer's younger sister."

Nangunot ang noo ko nang mahinuha ko ang ibig nilang sabihin. "You fucking want to use me as a bait for her to confess?! What the fuck, Ferrell!"

"Kumalma ka muna, pre." Hinila ako ni Cupid paupo. "This would be a win-win situation."

"Kimberly Germosa lost her mind long time ago. She killed Russo's younger sister because of envy. Don't understimate a woman who lost her mind. If you're powerful, she's crazy," said Cameron. "Dahil hindi basta-bastang kalaban ang mga Germosa. She's still hiding Luciana's corpse. We need your fucking cooperation, Scott."

My body moved on its own and I found myself holding his collar tightly. Lucifer and Cupid are trying to stop me.

"Are you fucking insane?!"

"It's a win-win situation, Scott." Kalmado nitong inalis ang kamay kong nasa kwelyo niya. "You'll be with her and guard your wife. Make her confess."

"Fucking—"