I started back sucking her pussy again I kept one legged locked and started pulling her her nipples. "Ahhh fuck Roddy hhhhuhhhh"
I started fucking her with my tongue then sucking her clit. Exotic legs started shaking and she was clapping my head in her legs. I kept eating her out as she screamed to the top of her lungs.

Exotic
I didn't expect this shit I had so many emotions running through me. Roddy rented a private jet to take me on a trip. Now he was eating my pussy so good I started crying and screaming. I knew I had fucked up I probably wouldn't be able to every get over this nigga.

I came so much I lost count and he was still eating my shit out. I knew I had to show the fuck out when I sucked his dick I was going to have to deep throat that shit. I came 2 more times and he finally came up. Damn he could eat some fucking pussy. If the head was that good I couldn't wait for the dick. "You crying mamas?" He frowned looking worried.

"Yes you ate my pussy so good I
started crying" he flashed me that smile of his and tongue kissed me. I started rubbing his dick through his boxers. I put my hand on his dick and started stroking him he moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss and got up pushing him on the bed. I wasted no time getting on my knees and licking the tip. "Oooh" I started sucking looking him in the eyes I pushed him deeper in my throat and started gagging my throat was going to be on sore as fuck later but I didn't care. I pulled it out and spit on his dick I stroked him up and down while sucking his balls .

"Damn Mamas" I worked my way back up to the tip and shoved his dick into the back of my throat letting my gag reflexes squeeze the tip. Roddy put his hands in my hair "aahh shit" I played with his balls while continuing to deep throat him as best as I could.

I bobbed up and down swirling my tongue and humming sending vibrations through his dick.
"Ohh Maammmass "I felt his balls tighten and his cock expanded I deep throated him as he shot in my throat. I swallowed and kept sucking making his dick rock hard again. I gasped as he flipped me over top of him and sat my pussy on his face. I found my rhythm again sucking him he started fucking my face as I grinded on his. Each time he came I kept sucking and kept going until my jaw got sore. I made him come one final time and sat up as I was cumming on his face.

"Shit mamas that head was fire." I smirked and laid next to him.

"You know you stuck with me forever right?

I shook my head and looked at him I didn't say anything I just looked at him I didn't know if he would treat me right giving Roddy my body was one thing but I didn't know if I could trust him with my heart. Roddy was staring at me "Mamas you good?"

"Yeah Roddy I'm hungry?" I said pushing my other thoughts to the back of my mind. " I got you fat mamas" I watched him go to a compartment which had all types of different foods "I got all your favorites "he said looking at me.

"I want chicken alfredo and buffalo wings then." Roddy brought the food over and sat it down. "Thank you I said kissing him on the lips.

Roddy
I knew Exotic hand something on her mind she wasn't saying. I looked at her she was eating quietly. She would catch me looking at her and give me a small smile. "Mamas you know I would never hurt you right?" Exotic looked at me but didn't say anything. I sighed I put my food aside and moved hers.

"Come here mamas" I held her in my arms. "I wanted you for a while now mamas I just didn't know how to tell you.What I feel for you is real I know you think I'm a player mamas but I done playing I want you." I kissed her forehead and looked in her eyes. "Roddy if you ever don't want to be together just tell me I will always love you and be here for you that won't change"

"Mamas don't give upon us before we start" I said stroking her body she shivered beneath my touch. I kissed her lips. "I love you Mamas"
" I love you too Rodrick"