Trials & Tribulations

As if things couldn't get any worse, a body was discovered the next morning.

The body was *insert irrelevant character here*! Oh noooooooo.

~Time skip to the trial!~

"First, I think it's important to discuss our alibis for yesterday. The person went missing around midday, correct? Probably right after Tsumugi's presentation!" Keebo proclaimed.

The other ultimates went around and shared where they were, with other people's accounts to back it up.

Tsumugi and Gonta were together, strolling the halls.
Kokichi was bullying Keebo.
Himiko was practicing magic in her lab, confirmed by Tsumugi and Gonta.
Kaito and Miu split to...look around the school.

"Wait, did anyone see Kaito or Miu while they were separated?" Himiko inquired.

"Oh yeah, cum dumpster came to Keebo's lab and talked about her new inventions to us, but she just seemed like her regular slutty self!"

"Well, her alibi is unclear before then...." Himiko concluded.

Miu smirked at Shuichi and Maki, as she knew exactly where she was before she went to Keebo's lab: spying on them.

"I can confirm that Kaito was in the cafeteria. I met up with him there." Maki offered.

"Come to think of it, you and Shuichi haven't given any alibi yet!" Himiko shouted, "So it could also be one of you two!"

The two glanced at each other nervously, wondering the best way to prove their innocence while not freaking out the rest of their classmates.

"We were hanging out together," Maki asserted, "in my lab. Shuichi wanted to learn some self-defense."

"WRONG!" Miu contradicted.

"How would you know?!" Kaito retorted.

"Actually, Miu is right," Tsumugi interrupted, "I don't know how she knew, but, Gonta and I lingered around Maki's lab for a while and didn't see anyone nor hear anything!"

"Really?? Sounds pretty suspicious !!!" Kokichi piled on.

"So, where were you two, then?" Keebo asked.

Maki and Shuichi didn't know what to say. It seemed like their only option was to confess to everyone, but how could they do that? While they were trying to conjure up the right words, Miu "saved" them.

"I know where they really were!" She cackled, "and you will not BELIEVE what happened!"

"What could be??" Gonta asked.

"Kaito sent me to find Maki and Shuichi, and I decided to use my all-hearing earpiece invention to see if I could hear them anywhere. Imagine my surprise when I walk by Maki's door and hear this:
(Insert Miu's totally perfect impersonations here)

Unh, yeah, I love how you choke me!

Yeah, you like that? Yeah?

Yeah, OOH, now I'm choking you! You slut! Call me daddy!

OOooOoOOoOH, daddy daddy daddy!"

The room fell silent for a moment while Miu stood proudly at her podium.

Kokichi burst into laughter.

"Do you mean to tell me that Maki and Shuichi were...fornicating?" Keebo said, disgusted.

"Yep! And when I knocked on the door afterward, they had the gall to try and hide Shuichi and Maki was like I don't know what you're talking about and I was like SHUICHI STAND UP and he stood up and was like Miu how dare you! And I was like UNH YELL AT ME SHUICHI and um.....yeah!"