They have secks in this part

After closing the door to "Kaito's Kastle", Maki faced her men.

"These walls are soundproof, right?"

"Yep! I tested them myself!" Kaito replied.

"How did you test them?" Maki inquired.

"Well, nobody's ever brought up my loud, three a.m. orgasms before!"

"What is it with you and cumming loudly?"

"You're the one who wanted to make sure no one could hear us. Sounds like you're the loud cummer. The cum louder. The "cum laude", if you will."

"Quit it!" Shuichi shouted. All of the anticipation was building up inside him and making him even more anxious than usual. "Sorry," he continued, "I'm just nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about!" Kaito offered, "In fact, your little outburst leads me right into our game plan. I think Shuichi should be the one calling all the shots tonight."

"What?"

"Me?!"

Shuichi and Maki both began to object, but Kaito ventured further into his plan:

"Shuichi, you need to take control of your power and assert yourself! We've talked about this before, but now it's time to put it into practice. Obviously, Maki and I are already physically confident, and while I am definitely more...socially active than Maki, she keeps up her cool steely image everywhere she goes."

"I-I don't know, I mean, telling you both what to do? How could I do that?" Shuichi stammered, flummoxed at the idea that he would decide the workings of the threesome.

"Yeah, I don't see why our fates should be put in Shuichi's hands. No offense, Shuichi, but...maybe we should make decisions as a group."

"No can do, Maki roll. You and I contribute way too much-or should I say, dominate too much. Shuichi should be dominant! You could stand to be a bit more submissive, too. You're worried that you can't trust anyone but yourself, I get it, but it's time to rely on others! The three of us are the strongest people here, and I'll be damned if anyone ever tries to come for any of us! A triangle is the strongest shape, and I want all three of us to support each other equally! That won't happen unless we all work on our own issues, collectively. Shuichi is going to tell us exactly what positions he wants us in, where he wants us, and how he wants us to do stuff! And you and I will listen and follow his instructions word-for-word!"

Kaito's impassioned way of speaking always gets Maki and Shuichi going, and this speech was no different. With no objections, the two of them started stripping off their clothes-Shuichi's erection returning as Maki felt her pussy pulse.

"That was actually easier then I thought..." Kaito said as he also began stripping to reveal his own boner.

Standing awkwardly in front of the bed, Maki and Shuichi both made attempts to cover themselves with their hands while Kaito chose to use one of his classic power stances.

"What's the shyness for? We're about to be inside each other!"

"Don't say it like that!" Maki whimpered.

"It's true. And it is beautiful! But I'm gonna shut up now so Shuichi can start barking out orders at us!"

A million thoughts raced through Shuichi's head as he tried to think of positions. He was able to recall some from his own late night fantasies, but those were more around him pleasing Kaito and Maki. He decided to just burst out with the simplest thing that came to mind:

"W-what if, *ahem* I mean, I'm going to lay on the bed...and then Maki will..." he couldn't find the breath to say the positions out loud out of embarrassment.