"Ohhh." Razor reached over and pat his shoulder. You arrived at the school.

"There's a lot of people already."

"Poor Xiao." You said.

"What why???"

"Your last name starts with Y, you'll be like the last person called." You said, getting out of your car. He sighed angrily.

"That's not fair at all they should do first name basis." Everyone looked at Xiao. "What? OH! COME ON!???" You laughed and grabbed his hand, walking to the seats.

"Morning guys, do you remember all of your seats?" The student council President asked.

"Yes." You all scattered sitting at your seats. It finally turned eleven, and the principal was making speeches and having the valedictorian make her speech. You turned around and saw your dad and Fischl, so you waved. The valedictorian was Ganyu, which didn't really surprise you. Then the diplomas started being handed out.

"Y/n Li." You walked up the stage in the center of the football field, and grabbed your diploma, you posed for a quick picture then walked off. A few names later, Razor was called. "Razor Lupus." He grabbed his diploma. You and Razor stood awkwardly to the side.

"Do we need to stay here??"

"Well we probably wanna wait for the other three."

"Ugh." You both returned to your seats.

"Bennett Rota." You watched nervously as he walked up the stairs. He didn't fumble, or trip, or a sudden gust of wind didn't send his hat flying. Was his eighteen year streak of bad luck over? Nope. Bennett walked straight off the stage without taking a picture with anyone, and just continued walking. You all watched as he walked right off the football field. The principal sighed and waited for a staff member to chase Bennett back to his seat.

"Sorry everyone! I didn't know I had to go back to the chair!!!" Bennett shouted.

"Dear god." Lawrence hid his face. Huffman placed the back of his palm over his mouth trying to hide his laugh. "Please tell me you didn't record that..."

"I did.." Huffman managed to squeeze out.

"Ganyu Sinae, our Valedictorian." Ganyu smiled and walked up, she took her diploma, and an extra rolled letter, then she took her seat. You waited and waited for Xiao's name, finally it was his turn. "Xiao Yaksha." The principal said. Xiao walked up, and grabbed his diploma, then sat back down. They finished calling the names, and the principal gave one last speech, before everyone threw their caps into the air. Finally, you were done with school. Until college. You guys left following your dad's car to a party made for the five of you.

"This is great I can't believe we graduated." You said.

"Y/n, let's go upstairs." Xiao said.

"Oh okay." You followed him upstairs, and he opened a window, climbing out and sitting on the roof. "When did you put cushions out here?? Is Dani okay with this?"

"Yeah my room doesn't even have a door leading to it from the inside. The people before were adding a room before we moved in." Xiao said.

"Oh."

"So what now?" Xiao asked.

"Not sure. Did you see the yearbook?" You asked.

"Yeah you got most likely to get a science job. Which is such a weird category." Xiao laughed.

"It was only there because Ganyu was apart of the yearbook club too."

"Did you see the page after it?" Xiao asked.