5.Trip Catastrophe pt.1

He smirked and said...
______________________________

Kyoya's pov

"Y/N why aren't you swimming?" I looked back down at my notebook,I could feel her E/c(eye color) eyes land on me."I rather stay here for a while" I stopped writing and looked back at the E/c eyes female. She looked at the sea In front of her.

"You know if you stay here being incure you'll never have fun" she looks back at me "and if stay here writing in your notebook you won't have fun either" I chuckled at her statement and push my glasses up.

"I suppose you're right" I turn back to my notebook before she could respond someone interrupted.

"N/N-CHAN DO YOU WANNA GO HELL FISH HUNTING?" honey yelled to her "SURE" she got up and walked towards them.

Y/n's pov

When I walked over there haruhi already was over the talking to honey. "Oh hey haruhi you also going hunting-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence when suddenly we were surrounded by crabs and shells.

"Look how many we got" honey looked at the mountain of shells and crabs "Were going to have some fancy side dishes tonight" haruhi smiled "I'm not sure we can eat all this" my sweat dropped.

"Your probably right but it's still gonna be delicious" haruhi said still smiling.

"SENPAI DINNER IS GONNA BE AWESOME" waved at tamaki. I looked over at him he looked like he was in heaven.He came over and said a cheesy pun that made
Haruhi smile. "You're so cute" tamkai day dreamed.

"CEN-TI-PEDE!!!!!" everyone ran away besides me haruhi and tamaki, haruhi took the bug from of the crab and squashed it though it wasn't dead.

"Haruhi is so brave and manly"

"He's still so sweet"

"He's the best"

The girls fawned over her. I looked over and heard the twins and tamaki taking about finding out haruhi's weakness so I interfered "you guys shouldn't do that it's not right" "oh come on it's just a little game it will be fun"Hikaru looked at me "would it be fun if I were to drown you in the ocean" I asked calmly then walked away.
They looked at me walk away I could tell no matter what I said they would still do it so I left it at that.soon I heard honey yell "WE WANNA PLAY TOO" I saw all the boys over there so they all must be playing that dumb game. I sighed and shook my head.

Time skip~

Y/n's pov

"This is the place the most haunted place in okahowa." "The locals don't even come out here they say that the only time you could ever come out here is at the lowest time" kaoru said. I was completely calm I knew that Ghost didn't exist.
The only thing that scared me was high places and clowns other than that I was fine in this cave.

"Evidently many people have died down here from drowning and their souls still linger taking revenge on anyone who happens to come inside" suddenly a dark figure jumped out laughing. It's grabbed haruhi and my shoulder but we remained calm.

"What's going on?"I turned around.

"Yeah are you trying to freak us out?" As she turned around too.only for us to see Hikaru with a plastic hand on our shoulders.

"What's wrong with you guys I thought everyone was afraid of ghost" karou said as he held up a ghost dummy with a flash light.
"But I've never seen a real one" "same here" I shrug my shoulders

Time skip~

"Haru-chan N/n-chan can you come over here?!" Honey smiled
"What the-" we said simultaneously honey was still smiling surrounded by guards.