"Keep talking sweetheart and the punishment will get worse and worse." she eyed me in a bitch stare as James not long after opened the "Red Room's" door and handed me over to Shawn.

Shawn dragged me to this single bed that had ropes on the rails as he stripped me down and tied my arms both ends , ties my legs up to the rail, but made sure he spread out my leg's and my vagina was in open entrance.

As he grabbed this machine and rolled it over it was like a dildo machine.

Camila's P.O.V.

This was my perfect time to do this and put Shawn into my spell. He'll be more attractive to me than this nasty light brown skinny twig. I'll get my Shawny back.

"I'm going to show you what happens when you touch thing's that don't belong to you." he smirked as he eyed me leading his way to me one he pressed the machine to turn on. God, he turns me on any way he can.

I know we just fucked, but he makes me have orgasms back n back and god, his dick feel's so amazing. I love the way he fucks me. I'll get you back Shawn trust me baby you shall be mine again.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I heard tears to having orgasms as I started to kiss the fuck out of Camila fingering her.

Sophia's moans were making me horny hearing her. As I was kissing Camila I was eying Sophia getting turned on by the dildo. It's one of my machine's that the girl's get a lot of pleasure from where you strap them and the machine controls the dildo going inside of you from slow to crazy high, but girl's can't take it when you go that high with it.

I stripped Camila down as I took my boxer's off as I picked her up and put my cock into her as I started to bounce her up and down seconds later, I laid her body down on the Infinity shag dark red rug I have laying in the middle of the floor as I fucked the shit out of her eying Sophia. This feeling was amazing.

Camila's P.O.V.

God, he feels so nice going faster and faster. I started to finish as I opened my eyes as his head was directly aiming across eying that Sophia bitch.

That fucking tramp.

I pushed Shawn off as I got up quickly grabbing my lingerie.

"WHAT THE FUCK, CAMILA. I WASN'T FINISHED."

I rolled my eyes. "MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP YOU." I screamed at him walking out of the room. Grabbing a light pink Satin robe that hangs up for girl's after session's to cover up so, I started putting one on walking out.

Sophia's P.O.V.

I was exhausted and tired as Shawn angrily started arguing with Camila and when Camila walked out Shawn ended up chasing after her.

So, you're just going to leave me on this machine? My body was so weak.

I can't stand this no more.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I headed after Camila; really pissed off at her. I couldn't find her anywhere as I headed out in the backyard she was sitting with the boy's in my CKH Summerland Outdoor Mesh/Wood Chaise Lounges by my underground pool drinking a cocktail with her Gucci light pink glasses on. She has always loved pink. I won't lie pink goes well on her.

"Camila, I wanna talk to you." I angrily said as she leaned her glasses down a little off of her eyes eying me.

"I'm not talking to you, Shawn."

"You will if I say you fucking will."

Camila rolled her eyes putting her shades back on. I wasn't playing around.

I grabbed her arm as she almost dropped her cocktail so, I grabbed it out of her hand and angrily set it down on the white luna coffee table taking her back inside.

The boys didn't say anything because they know not to mess with me when I'm arguing with someone especially Camila.

"What's your problem, Camila?" I angrily said swinging her inside as she eyed me in my direction.

She took her shades off.

"I don't know. Your cock was lousy." as she started to walk towards the bar.

She did not just say that.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

She took a shot of straight Jack Daniel's.

"I guess fucking that Sophia girl really made your pipe game very weak and honestly you're not good as you used to be."

I angrily got frustrated taking the shot glass out of her hand and slammed it on the bar table as I slapped the fuck out of her.

Instead of crying she got angry looking down at the ground not eying me.

"Don't ever talk to me like that." I said as I knew I pissed her off.

I'm more upset than pissed out of everyone Camila was the girl I fell for so, hearing her say that pissed me off more than anything.

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and walked out to drink with the guy's.

Camila's P.O.V.

I threw my shot glass across the room as I got pissed off. I eyed Shawn with the boys laughing and drinking it up so, I ended up heading to the Red Room.

Revenge is a bitch and I'll make sure you get what you both deserve.

Time to stir the tea even more.

It's my time now.