。・゚゚・ five: lost kids get money ・゚゚・。

【not once】, twice, but three times, did your fist make a landing on the ugly goon's face. with your strength combined with the sheer annoyance you were feeling at the gian high crew, you were on a rampage.

"nah, bc where's the confidence now, huh? talking mad shit about bringing jake, but where he at though? ion see him? ring him up, bitch. " you said through clenched teeth as your last punch sent the guy flying, your chained fist making clear indents across his face. you spun around on your heels, intending to clear the rest of them out, but you were surprised at the sight in front of you.

bodies littered the ground around zack as he rubbed at his fists. you raised your eyebrows at the sight as you stepped over the bodies.

"gg zack," you sighed as you looped the chain around your belt loop again, ignoring his mutter of "fuck does that even mean". mira stared on, pouting but eventually smiling softly at zack.

"now since its over, can we go eat? i'm FIENDING for some-" you whined but were cut off as you heard more yelling. "i really can't catch a break.." you muttered, but froze at those who appeared in front of you, big deal members swarming the area. 

you bit your lip harshly at the realization that one of the gian high idiots actually ended up calling jake, and he actually showed up.

"guys, raincheck on eating out, i gotta dip. zack, take care of mira, ya heard?" you gave a quick peace sign as you jogged backwards into the library, weaving between the large bookshelves. you ignored their calls of protest, and picked up a large book, covering your top half with it as you occasionally peeked at your surroundings.

"fuck are you doing?" a voice scoffed from behind, jolting you from your position. your stomach dropped as a someone ducked from under the book, immediately getting into your face.

"..uh......" you muttered as you stared directly into jake's eyes as he stood in between your arms as you gripped the book tightly.

"uh- uh- shut the fuck up, is that all you gotta say to me?" jake groaned, rolling his eyes. you clicked your tongue, and dropped the book, reeling your arms back to shove him out of the way. but instead he grabbed your arm, gripping it tightly.

"where the fuck have you been? why'd you go awol? you know how many fuckin times i've been chasing after you?" he breathed out, knocking his head against yours. you sighed, going limp in his grip as you leaned back against the bookshelf.

"i fucking had to, its not like i wanted to in the first place. everything's so fucked up jake, you don't even know." you murmured, staring up at him.

"so then tell me. i'll take care of it, whatever the fuck it is." jake muttered, letting his head hang forward and rest on your shoulder.

"you say that, but you've been so fuckin busy with big deal jake. everyone was busy with something, i was basically all on my own." your jaw clenched as you look off to the side.

"okay but i would have made time for you, you know that. so tell me, what the fuck happened?" he asked again, grabbing your arms and forcing you to look at him.

"my dad was planning to sell me off." you bit out, digging your nails into your palm at the thought of the man you mindlessly followed your entire life.

"fuck do you mean 'sell you off"? don't play with me." he searched your eyes for any sign of playfulness, to which he received a shove.

"why the fuck would i lie about some shit like that? this is exactly why i didn't tell anyone, you guys never would have believed me anyway." you scoffed, pushing your hair back behind your shoulder.