Chapter 4

ok so i haven't updated this in a while, this was left sitting in my drafts and i slowly stopped using wattpad, i never finished it and i don't think it's that good anyway but yeah here's what i had left before😭

Mikasas pov: 

"Good morning!" Historia says in an oddly cheerful mood. 

"Good morfing..." I scramble my words as i am not fully awake.  I tumbled off the couch and take a seat next to the table, the smell of bacon lingers the room. 

"I made some bacon and eggs to celebrate for your job!"

"Thanks" i tell her before eating the food.  As the bacon approaches my mouth i stop.

"Wait, i'm a vegetarian Historia"

"Oh, i can make you some pancakes if you want?"

"No it's okay.  I'll go without breakfast for now.   Today's my first day working and i don't wanna be late"

"Good luck mikasa i'll pack you some lunch!" Her voice trailed off as i walked into my room.

Was i ever given a uniform? Now that i think about it, i don't think my boss told me anything except that time and date i start. I'll just wear something casual.

I splash my face with cold water before throwing on a pair of black jeans and white collared shirt.  I debated on wearing a biker jacket over it but i can always take it off so i decide to grab that aswell. I don't feel like adding accessories today.  My boss might not like it plus it could get in the way of my work.

As i was doing my eyeliner hisu ran through the door panting even though she lives in the same place as me.

"You didn't tell me your boss is annie leonheart!" 

"Actually i didn't even know her name until now but what's the big deal?

"You haven't heard of her? She used to be a pro boxer but quit after an motorcycle accident"

"I still don't understand why that's such a big deal" My face had a blank expression as my mind thought of reasons

"She's rich! Ymir said that you have a good chance of getting some money out of her"

"I'm not like that Hisu and neither are you"

"I'm just saying you could easily make some money" I chuckle at her remark

"I can make my own money. Hey don't you have have a date with ymir?"

"Yeah it's later today though, just hurry up and get ready so i can drive you to work"

"Fine now leave so i can finish my makeup"

—Time skip—

Hisu pulled into the parking lot as i fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Good luck mika

yeah it ends there, i haven't used wattpad in over a year and i gave up on this, it's not even good