Chapter 4- New Memories

Rockstar Freddy

I turned on a day or so ago. Everyone was very social and nice, which was really great. Turns out I was the last Rockstar Animatronic that Bryan got. But I did hear Bryan and Springtrap talking about another animatronic I haven't met. Which was odd. It was night, and I stayed up. Maybe I could find out about this other animatronic they talked about. Maybe it came in at night. I got to the curtain on the left side of the stage and hid behind it, hoping I'd hear something. I didn't know how long it was in the night, but I was almost asleep when I heard something walking toward the stage. I quietly stood up and jumped out of the curtain, scaring whatever it was. I saw something blue heading straight for me and I got out of the way as it hit the back of the stage. "What the hell?!" It was female. That I could tell. 

"Sorry. I was just uh, looking for something one of the other Rockstar Animatronics dropped," I lied. 

"At one in the morning?" 

"Well you never know," I answered. I could partly see the colors as my eyes adjusted. "You have two different colored eyes," I said. 

"I know."

"Is it normal like that or not?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter if it is or not." So she was really secretive from what I could tell. 

"I'm guessing you're the animatronic Bryan and Springtrap keep talking about?" I asked. She nodded. 

"I wish he didn't talk to the one person who literally murdered multiple kids." 

"Oh I know who Springtrap is too. Actually we Rockstar Animatronics are the originals just refurbished." I saw her expression change from somewhat angry to a bit more relaxed. "I'm guessing that-"

"I go back with the kids who died in the original suits. Way back." I got a bit more of what I wanted. 

"Wait. How long have you been around?" I asked. 

"40 years." 40?! I did the math and concluded that she was around in 1980. 

"Well uh, how come I haven't heard of you or anything?" I asked.

"I'm from a different dimension. One that has a different timeline according to Springtrap." Well that was a first. 

"What was that blue thing that almost hit me?" I asked.

"What blue thing? I didn't see one."

"It came from you. I can see something on your arm that's glowing blue." As I said that the blue light disappeared. "I saw it, you can't really lie to me," I reasoned. I heard her sigh. 

"Fine. Since no one else is awake. My name is Fun Trap. I already told you that I come from a different dimension, but, I can also use plasma." As she said that I saw the glow return and she lifted her left hand and I saw a ball of blue plasma form and go up and down. 

"Wow that's amazing. I didn't think animatronics could do stuff like that."

"Well don't tell anyone else. Especially that Bryan person." She had a bit of a bitter tone when she said that. 

"I won't. Why would I anyways it wouldn't benefit either of us," I said. 

"Well you're the first."