Nice to meet you* - B.B.

Omg, sorry, it has NOT been a week it's literally been since September. I'm so sorry, I'm going to try write more chapters

Um, literally no idea what this is

Y/n's pov

I was going for a run when I saw someone so handsome I had to stare at him, I should've probably looked where I was going cuz I ran into a tree.

"Whoa, ow." I rubbed my poor head.

I laughed to myself.

I jumped and I grabbed onto one of the branches and I climbed up the tree, hooked my legs on a branch and I hung upside down like a bat.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I looked at my notifications.

Ugh why does my ex keep texting me? I'm not interested with getting back together with a dick.

I smiled when I saw that my best friend texted me.

I decided to give her a call.

"Hey."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm on a run, and I just saw the most.. what word should I use? Handsome, I just saw the most handsome man in my life and I don't know what to do." I started rocking back and forth.

"Y/n, you just broke up with someone, give it some time."

"Hey, I was thinking friends, there's no problem with having friends."

"You're right, but what if he's like your ex?"

"Then I leave-fuck!" I dropped my phone.

I get out of the tree and I grab it.

"You know the story, if he's beginning to sass, he gets kicked in the ass."

My best friend laughs "I love that quote."

I smile "So what's wrong with having friends? He honestly seems like a great guy."

"Did you talk to him?"

"No? But I can read his personality and he seems like a great guy."

Bucky's pov

I kept staring at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

She had called someone after she bumped, and climbed into a tree, she had to get out when she dropped her phone.

"Hey, Sam, what about her?"

Sam looked at her.

"She looks young."

She laughed on the phone.

"Seems like a great person though."

I smile.

"You don't meet many people like that." I said.

"Shut up."