Pang in the chest* - Loki

Love feels like a pang in the chest tbh, it really does, is this what love feels like? Or what am I feeling? What is it?

No idea ¯\_()_/¯

Also this was in a dream no cap

Y/n's pov

I looked at Loki, feeling a pang in my chest, and I felt nervous all of a sudden.

He looked at me and my stomach did a funny thing.

I smiled stupidly.

He smiled back, and my face went redder than a tomato.

I gulped softly, looking away from him.

*Hours later*

Loki's pov

I went into y/n's room, closing the door behind me, seeing her sleeping form on her bed, the moonlight helping me see her.

I smiled, quietly but quickly walking up to her bed, seeing her lips parted enough to breathe.

She looks like an angel. (I FEEL SO STUPID I PUT ANGLE AT FIRST AND THEN I PROOFREAD IT AND I WAS LIKE "Oh is she obtuse, or acute?" HANG ON I GOTTA TEXT THAT TO A CUTE BOY IVE BEEN TALKING TO.) (If you were an angle, you would be acute one ;])

I was reading her mind earlier, and she was thinking about me, a lot.

I carefully got into her bed, and I cuddled up with her, softly kissing her jawline.

She stirred in her sleep, and I stopped for a moment.

When she stopped I continued kissing her jawline, up to her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she knew it was me and thought 'Oh my god.'

"Hello love." I said, and she covered her face.

I chuckled, taking her hand off her face.

It was so red.

I chuckled again "Darling I'd rather see your face then having you cover it up."

"Were you kissing my cheek?" She asked.

"Yes I was, why do you want me to do it again?"

She let out a soft squeak, and nodded softly.

I chuckled, my lips pressing to her cheek.

She was thinking 'Oh my god oh my god oh my god.'

I wrapped my arms around her, my fingers finding her wrist, feeling her pulse, and it was racing.

"Darling how do I make you feel?" I asked.

She gulped "You make me feel like nothing can stop me, looking at you makes me nervous, well so does touching you, I feel a pang in my chest every time you talk, and my stomach feels like it's filled with butterflies."

"Why's that?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you feel a pang in your chest when I talk?"

"I lo- I think it has to do with the way you word things."

I smiled widely.

"I think I better go." I said as I pulled my arm away from her, threatening to get up.

"You can stay if you want, I won't mind." She said, putting her hand on my chest, almost grabbing onto my clothing.

I smirked softly, taking my hand and brushing my fingers up against her jawline, tracing it.

I pressed my lips to her temple, her cheek, her jawline, her face turned a light pink.

Then I kissed her lips and she squealed loudly, covering her mouth, her face going red.

I chuckled.

A knock came at the door and she sprang up to answer it, opening it calmly.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Sorry Nat, I didn't mean to, it's just-" And she went quiet, whispering.

I head the door shut and she came back, covering her warm face.

"Why are you covering your gorgeous face?"

She breathed in deeply, uncovering her tomato colored face, crossing her arms.

And I had just realized how beautiful she looks in the moonlight.

My eyes couldn't leave her.

"Darling, how about another kiss?" I asked as I smiled.

She cleared her throat.

"How about some cuddles for now and see what happens?"

I smiled softly, my arm extending, motioning her to lay down "Come here."

She smiled, then bit her lip to keep her from smiling, then she laid down next to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and I lightly trailed my fingers down her back.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." She said and I smiled.

And that's how we fell asleep.

Thanks for reading!