𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

"when life gives you LEMONS, you throw them the fuck back at it." 

ENKA winced as something barreled into her

She was on her way to Shigure's home, when a small boy with yellow blond hair crashed into her stomach. "Holy sh-" Coughing, she internally decided to ease up on smoking, because usually she wouldn't be so effected by just a simple blow to her body. 

"AH! I'M SORRY!" The high pitched voice of Momiji, the rabbit, reached her ears. 

Enka straightened and glared coldly down at the boy. "Whatever. Watch where you're going next time." 

With that, she continued on her way, leaving behind a boy who was obviously chilled down to the bone. He had never been gazed that way before, not even by Akito or Rin. 

When she finally reached the house, she knocked on the door thrice, stepping back to wait.

But the one who opened the door wasn't Shigure. It was Hatsuharu, the Ox, with Yuki and Rin behind him.

Enka sighed as she saw one of her least favorite Zodiacs, her dislike for him mainly because of Rin, her sister, dating him. Not only was he the dumbest, he was also a so called "dark boy", a type of boy who didn't follow the rules and acted careless. The worst kind of person to date. 

"Move. I have an appointment with the dog." The woman pushed past all of them, nodding hello to her younger sister. "I'm guessing you were speaking to him about the curse, Rin."  

The black haired girl nodded. 

"And I'm guessing he tried to hit it with you? Don't worry. He's useless. I'll punish him later. I'll see you back at home." Enka frowned and with that, she left for Shigure's room, going in without bothering to knock. 

"Ah, Enka." Shigure smiled, a cup of tea in front of him. 

"Your room is disgusting, you said there would be no one here, I feel bad for your editor and I hate your books, and Momiji is still as annoyingly bright as ever. Also don't talk to my sister ever again, you ugly mutt." Enka immediately listed. 

The room was silent, and the other man continued to smile, although it was now visibly strained. 

"Hello? Do you need to go to the bathroom? You look like you need to take a shit." 

Shigure sighed and decided to speak. "Although what you said just now was extremely painful, I'm going to put that aside and tell you that we're going to go to Momiji-kun's summer house for a little vacation." 

Enka blankly stared at the man. "Ok, and? Is that all? Can I go home now?" Today was her day off from having to deal with Akito, and she had originally planned to spend the time with Rin, which she hadn't been able to do that often anymore, and then visit Ayame's clothing shop after. 

"Well, I was hoping you could come." 

"No thank you." Enka stood up. "Thank you for the invite, but I don't like being with people I hate." With that, she left. 

-

"That was...extremely brief." Yuki stated, as he observed the woman walk out of the house. 

"Yes, well, she doesn't like to mince her words. Also, she doesn't like us." 

"Why?" Tohru asked curiously. 

"Hm...it's a bit complicated, but to put it simply, she is envious of the rest of us because we have more freedom than her. We live in this house, and we have some fun don't we? But she has to be constantly near Akito, because that is her role as God's guardian. Not to mention the fact that she's always taken the brunt of the abuse." 

Hatsuharu, Kyo, Yuki, Tohru, and Rin silently stared at their feet. 

"Well, anyway, Enka said she's not coming to the trip, but I have a feeling she'll have to meet us there anyway."