11. "I love you"

~Monday~
~7am~

I woke up early on Monday to get ready for school, since it starts at 9. I tried to get it if Phils grasp but he was holding on too tight so I started playing with his hair slowly waking him up. "Good morning" I said in a cheery voice. "Morning" he said groggily. We chatted in bed until I started getting ready for school. I looked like this.

"Ooooo u are stunning" Phil said as I walked out the bathroom on my phone

"Ooooo u are stunning" Phil said as I walked out the bathroom on my phone. We headed to school and as we arrived we held hands entering the building. I got a few stares from some people but I didn't care as I was happy. My first class was Science with Emma. I entered class and sat down in my seat. Behind me was Adam and Mark, Tommy sat in front. "Hey Mrs. Foden" Mark said while laughing. "Shut up" I said smiling u til I looked at Adams face which was straight. "U ok Adam" I asked. "Just fine" he replied angrily and everyone realised. Throughout the full lesson Mark teased me about Phil and Adam got even more angry. "So Amelia about Phil" Mark started "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Adam shouted. "Adam go to the principals office right now" my teacher shouted. Adam got up just as quick and left fuming to the principals office. I had a few more classes then it was lunch where me and the girls sat with the boys. We all just chatted until the doors opened and Adam entered going to the lunch line. I cuddled into Phil a bit causing his confusion to roam. Mark started laughing. "Science was pretty funny huh Amelia"Mark said. "Shut up u idiot" I said not paying anymore attention to him. Phil looked at me confused. "What happened" he questioned. Mark then started to explain what happened during class. "What a fucking idiot. Jealousy isn't a good look" he said. I had one class after lunch which was with Phil so we just talked the whole time.

After school I got home and laid in bed until someone knocked at my door. It was Lucas. We cuddled and watched some tv until Phil came round. We all went down and made some dinner until Lucas started getting really tired. It was around 8:30 so I put him to bed. I went downstairs and me and Phil started tidying up the mess from dinner we made and were messing about. It was kind of flirtatious thinking about it. I know my life is so cliche, the classic neighbours falling in love but our connection was undeniable. We both were dancing about together with cleaning until we both stopped and stared at each other. He started leaning in until our lips touched softly. We kept kissing and carried on. I was on the counter until Phils firm hands grabbed my thighs carrying me upstairs. He gently placed me on the bed not breaking the kiss until we started removing our clothes. (U know what happened next)  after we finish I was left lying down breathless. I looked at Phil and his chest going up and down. He looked into my eyes as I returned the favour. "I love you"he said. I was slightly taken back but I replied. "I love you too"