10. Beach day

I woke up in Phils bed with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped securely around me. I smiled remembering the events of last night. We ordered our food and talked about football and what we were doing after school ends. After all, there's only a week left. After our dinner he took me to a hill and we watched a movie in the boot of his car. That's when he popped the question.
~10pm~
~Phils car~

We were cuddled up watching a movie until I notice Phils eyes on me. I stare back at him. "What is it. Is there something on me" I say slightly panicked. "No uh I have to ask u something" he says. "Ok what is it" I questioned Phil. "Do u wanna be my girlfriend" he asks not breaking the eye contact. I smile at him "yes" I squeal. We kiss and decide it's time to go home. We arrive home and go straight to bed.

~present time~

As I get lost in my thoughts Phil wakes up. "Hello gorgeous" he says while cuddling into me more. "Hey" I answer him. "Wanna go to the beach" I asked him. "Yeah u invite Emma and Maddie and I'll invite Tommy and Mark" he says. I sent a text to my friends. They already know about me and Phil because I can't keep my mouth shut and neither could Phil to his friends. I got up and ate a bagel for breakfast and got ready to go to the beach. I looked like this.

U didn't have any make up on and had a bag with oils, cream, towel etc

U didn't have any make up on and had a bag with oils, cream, towel etc. U wore shorts over the bikini to cover up a bit. U got In the car with Phil and drove to meet your friends. Maddie and Emma tan up and engulfed to in a hug while Phil and his friends done that bro handshake thing. Me and the girls started to sunbathe and gossip. "Marks quite fit" Emma blurted out obviously not meaning it. Me and Maddie burst out laughing. I stood up and went to Mark who was getting drinks. "Hey Mark" I said smiling. "Hi Amelia. Congrats with Phil by the way" he said. "Oh thank u. What about u? Do t have your eyes on anyone" I asked. "Well there's this one girl" he told me. He confessed about Emma after a little persuasion. "That's good because I think she feels the same way u know"I said. "U think?" He questioned me. "Yeah maybe take her on a date or something idk" I said while walking away with 3 drinks. "I think I bagged u a date" I said while sitting down. Emma looked at me with wide eyes and started to crimson.

For the full day we all talked and went in the water. At about 5pm we decided to go to McDonald's for food. We said our goodbyes and me and Phil got in his car. He had his hand on my thigh all the way home and when we got home our parents said they went on a trip and would be back the day before graduation. It's Monday tomorrow, so I got my school things ready and laid in Phils bed. "Goodnight baby" I said "night darling" he replied