5. Prom Week

~Monday~
~Amelias POV~

It was Monday 5th period. On Sunday I chilled for the full day and tonight I have training. My day has been amazing so far. I walked into school to see it covered in hearts and flowers for promposals. I wasn't really expecting anyone to ask me to go to prom but it's exciting anyway and I'll have a good time. Right now I was in Spanish. I loved my teacher but I was pretty zoned out thinking about whatever. I could afford to though as I was pretty good at Spanish and passed all my tests. The bell rang meaning it was lunch. I sat down at a table with Emma and Maddie but 1 other took a seat too. "Hey I'm Adam. I'm new here, is this seat free". He asked not breaking eye contact with you. "Yes" Maddie Interrupted "I'm Maddie this is Emma and Amelia" she stated. We sat and ate while getting to know Adam more. We were really getting along and he was pretty cute. Emma looked at me and was eyeing behind me so I turned around and saw Phil and his 2 friends. "Hey" I said. He said hi back and sat down next to me and ate but kept glaring at Adam. Maddie then says "so what class do you have next Adam" "Maths" he replied. "Me too" I said. The lunch bell rang so I headed to class with him.

~After school~

I'm taking Phil home from school right now and it is so sunny. Everyone gets the rest of the week off to prepare for Prom on Friday. Tomorrow me, Emma and Maddie are going dress shopping. "So how was school" I asked. "Fine" Phil replied bluntly. "I'll pick u up for training tonight" I said. "K" he replied. "What's your issue" I asked him. "My issue is the new boy Adam liking you" he said. "What don't be crazy he doesn't like me and I'm just being friendly showing him around". "I know he just looks like bad news". "I know your looking out for me but I'll be ok" I said. "I know Amelia. Pick me up at 4" he shouted while walking into his home. I went upstairs grabbing a snack on the way up and got ready for training. You put your hair in a pony tail and put one of these on.

You picked up Phil and went to training

You picked up Phil and went to training. You then went home and went straight to sleep after dinner from how tired you were.

A/N: hey guys! Hope u all are enjoying the story. This is my second story however I didn't finish the first one as I had so many ideas for this one. If u want anything to happen comment it plzzzz. I know these aren't very long or detailed but I'm quite busy but still want to produce something. Hope u enjoy!💓