Chapter One: Rebels With a Cause

Me: who can I use to do my dirty work
Nico: Will, Will, has anyone seen Will.
Me: I have, I'll tell you where he is if you *whispers*
Nico: fine, she doesn't own me. Now where is Will?
Me: he's at the infirmary tent, duh
Reyna paced back and forth outside of the command tent. Hylla was going to kill her. First she had disobeyed direct orders and abandoned her post to save three village kids from The Royal Guard. Then she spoke to the prisoner, also against direct orders. And finally she had broken rank to stop Annabeth walking off a cliff. It wasn't her fault that the kids didn't see the soldier, it wasn't her fault that the only time the prince spoke was to ask for food, and it sure as Hades wasn't her fault the Annabeth had been reading a book rather than watching where she was going. The guards watched her nervously, no one wanted to be on Reyna's bad side if she busted out her sword, or her dagger, or her spear, or any of her weapons for that matter.
"Come in" Hylla called and Reyna let out a breath of relief. The wait had driven her insane. As soon as she stepped inside she wished she was still outside though because the look Hylla gave her was that scary. "Reyna, are you aware that you broke three rules today. You should be demoted because of this".
Reyna sighed. "But you won't because of so and so reasons".
Hylla's lip twitched. "That is true, but you need to learn to obey orders. I have decided to send you on a mission. You and three other companions of your choice will head to the half woods and search for any supplies".
Reyna frowned. "But the half woods are a wasteland, literally all that's left is burnt trees and piles of ash". Hylla smirked and Reyna sighed. "Fine I would like Nico, Piper, and-". She paused considering who else, then it came to her. "Prince Jason". The guards sputtered but Hylla sighed.
"Fine, but if he escapes you will be demoted to soldier. Meaning you our no longer above any minor soldier, understand". Reyna nodded and Hylla waved her hand. She quickly scurried out of the tent to where her friends waited.
Nico leaped to his feet when he saw her. "So what did she say?".
Reyna smiled weakly. "She told me that I had to go to the half woods and look for supplies. I am allowed to choice three companions".
Annabeth crossed her arms. "Who did you pick? You definitely picked Nico".
Reyna nodded. "Yeah, Nico, Piper, and..." I trailed off.
Percy sighed. "You chose the prince, didn't you".
"No, well yes, but what if I didn't?"
Nico huffed. "Fine but you two our in charge of him. I want nothing to do with him".
Reyna nodded and made her way across the camp towards the prince's tent. He had his feet propped up on the table and looked highly relaxed. Which was saying a lot since his hands were tied behind his back.
He smirked at her. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the reigning Queen" he said sarcastically. "Come to tie me up in a bow and ship me away? Did the king send you the ransom money yet? You'll need a lot more money than that if you want the other kingdoms to help you!"
Reyna kicked his feet off of the table and leered at him. "Back at the castle you may have been mister high and mighty but here you are a worthless prisoner and I will not hesitate to kill you". His face paled and she held back a grin, this was too easy for her. "You are to come with me to the half woods".
He glared at her. "My father probably has his armies searching the land for me. You'd have better luck shipping me off to a different kingdom".
Reyna snorted. "We have rebels in every kingdom, who's to say that's not what we're doing?".
He shook his head. "I'm too valuable, I'm the heir to the throne. My father will not stop until I am found".
Reyna chuckled. "Yeah, don't be too sure of that".
Whoa, Nico, Jason, Piper, and Queen Reyna in one chapter. I am so awesome.
See you soon, I think