Chapter 48

𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝟴𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀!! 𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗽! 𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗽!

“I thought w-we are going to talk..” Hyerin gasped in between their kisses, pushing Jaehyun lightly but the guy didn't even bugde one bit.

“Fuck talking, we'll talk later...” Jaehyun whispered, lips going down to her jaw and her neck.

“Jung...” Hyerin threatened in a low voice but her body was reacting the opposite way. A hand tugging on Jaehyun's hair while the other one was placed on Jaehyun's shoulder, gripping onto it as the guy leave bruises on her exposed skin.

Jaehyun nipped on the skin for a good minute before backing away to admire his 'art' on Hyerin's exposed neck.

“Pretty...” Jaehyun muttered as he carressed the mark he left on Hyerin's neck.

“Jaehyun,” Hyerin called, gripping Jaehyun's wrist that's been carressing her exposed neck.

“Yeah?” Jaehyun asked still hooked on his mark on Hyerin's neck. Hyerin just clicked her tongue in annoyance which caught the guy's attention.

“Alright, alright. I'm listening, baby.” Jaehyun chuckled, his hands going down on her waist, giving it an affectionate squeeze.

“I thought you said we'll talk. What do you want to talk about?” Hyerin asked, Jaehyun nodding in realization.

“Right, right...” Jaehyun started off, clearing his throat before saying what's been bogging his mind ever since Hyerin came back from her break.

”W-what... are we now..?” Jaehyun asked, his voice painted with uncertainty.

“What are you talking about?” Hyerin asked.

“We... w-we didn't a-actually broke up.. right?” Jaehyun asked again, his face morphing into something sad before he looked down which made Hyerin's heart go soft.

“We... we didn't..” Hyerin whispered back, lifting a hand to carress Jaehyun's cheek causing for Jaehyun to lift his head and look straight into Hyerin's eyes.

”I-i... i just n-needed some space..” Hyerin started off.

“Jaehyun... i've reflected even before you've arrived in my room the day i asked for some space. I just realized that i have been dragging you to my mess, you were always there whenever i have problems. I am thankfuk for that i really do but...” Hyerin took a deep breath before speaking again

“I figured.. i need to stand for myself. I need to be independent too. I have been too dependent to you in the past to the point where you've been carrying the problem that only i should be worrying about. Do you get me?” Hyerin asked, trying to point out what made her need some break.

“But, Bae.. I- it's fine for me—”

”But not for me... Jaehyun, you know how i hate it when i become too dependent on people. Out of all people, it's you who should know me best and i hate it that i am too dependent on you. I wanted to be independent, i don't want to be your damsel in distress. I want to be strong, i want to overcome my own problems without the help of no one. I needed some character development and... being alone in Busan? To think about the things i should change about myself? It helped a lot... all of it. I have never been so peaceful eversince i joined this industry..” Hyerin explained, a lone tear skimming down her cheek which she immediately wiped even before Jaehyun can.

“I don't want you to be the only one who'll fight for our relationship while i hide behind your back? No, i want us to fight together.. I don't want you to carry all the burden you and i have.. We can carry them together, Jaehyun..” Hyerin added.

“But... we didn't need to break up..” Jaehyun whispered, Hyerin just shook her head in disagreement.

”No... can't you understand? If i didn't asked for the space while i was away, you would just be checking on me... even go to Busan just to be with me... I want to overcome my own problem without depending on you.” Hyerin explained.

“I want to be strong for you...”

”I want to be strong for you so you can lean on me too whenever you have your own problems. I want to be strong for myself, for you, and for those who needs someone to lean on. I want to be strong.” Hyerin said.

“And you are now, baby... You are strong enough to stand on your own ground.. You've changed, you've become strong and bold and i am proud of you for that..” Jaehyun said, carressing her cheeks, wiping her tears away with his thumb.

“We will be strong for each other,” Jaehyun whispered, pulling Hyerin for a hug which the girl immediately complied to, hugging him tighter than she ever did before.

“I love you...” Hyerin whispered, burying her face on Jaehyun's chest.

”I love you even more, baby.” Jaehyun softly said, dropping a kiss on the top of Hyerin's head before burying his face on her hair.

“We will fight together..”

“Together..”

Unbeknownst to the two, an unknown man was standing a few meters away from them. Taking pictures of the whole scene that had unfolded right infront of his eyes.

“NCT's Jung Jaehyun and EPiC's Bae Hyerin dating? Interesting...”

𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵? 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗯𝘂𝗻, 𝘄𝗮𝗲?

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲? 𝗵𝗲𝗵. 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗥𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲.