Chapter 6

"Hey!" Hyerin stopped on her tracks when someone caught her attention

"Hey!" Hyerin stopped on her tracks when someone caught her attention. It was Johnny from NCT.

"Oh? Hello, sunbae." Hyerin politely greeted bowing at the older guy. Johnny just smiled at her cuteness before giving her a sandwich.

"There. It's only 6 am in the morning, i bet you haven't eaten breakfast yet. Well then, have a great day ahead, Hyerin!" Johnny gleefully said before making his way towards the recording room.

When Johnny was out of Hyerin's sight, Hyerin immediately looked at the mouthwatering sandwich Johnny gave to her.

Oh? What is this?

Hyerin immediately unfolded the piece of paper that was neatly folded between the tissue papers wrapped around the sandwich.

"Text me if you have any free time. I have something to ask hehe :)" - Johnny.

Hyerin just smiled at the note before folding it and putting it inside her wallet. She then continued making her way towards the practice room while eating the sandwich.

"Ugh, how the hell do i do this shit?" Hyerin peeked at the open door where the voice is coming from. There she saw Jaehyun stressing over his ear pierce that is very difficult to wear by himself. Hyerin decided to enter the room and help the struggling guy with his piercings.

"Here, let me help." She said putting the sandwich in between her teeth while fixing Jaehyun's earrings. Jaehyun was taken aback by her sudden appearance.

"Do you need help with the other one too?" Hyerin said, her voice sounding angelic in Jaehyun's ear. The guy just nodded before handing Hyerin the piercing for his left ear.

When Hyerin leaned in, Jaehyun's breathing hitched. He didn't even realized he was holding his breath until Hyerin backed away, Jaehyun letting out a huge sigh making the girl smile.

"Oh, uhm... Thank you for the help? Ha ha." Jaehyun awkwardly said his ears turning red making Hyerin slightly chuckle at his awkwardness.

"No problem, sunbae. Any time," She said with a soft smile plastered on her face. "I should get going now. Have a great day ahead, sunbae!" Hyerin said, giving him last bow before heading towards the practice room.

Ugh, what's with the stuttering man? That was embarrasing.

Jaehyun cursed himself mentally before stepping out of the room, making his way towards the recording room.

"Your piercing looks good today, man." Johnny said as soon as Jaehyun entered the room, the one recording at the moment is Taeil.

"Yeah, i got a bit of a difficulty wearing these, good thing a trainee came in and helped me." Jaehyun explained now carressing his earrings. Johnny just nodded. When Taeil suddenly hit a high note Johnny whistled.