Afreen 🌺 Part 20🌺

Start from the beginning

Last time her identity was out, she had a hard time. She doesn't want a repeat of the situation. For the first time she was having more than one friend and she doesn't want anything to destroy this relationship.

"Hame.." dua tried to formulated her words but her friends shrugged it off..

"It's alright.. but tell us if there are any problems.. is that fine.." this time Mahi asked Dua.

"Hum zaroor batayenge.."

"Acha chalo ab books issue karwalo.. yeh do Shireen karwalegi, these two are yours and this is from my card.." Mahi grabbed the books, giving them the books as she neatly folded the newspaper to keep that in the shelf.

"Waise itni books kaise padogi Dua..I swear I will sleep if I see these many books.." Shireen fake  shuddered looking at the pile infront of her.

"Hume project jaldi submit karna hoga.. I will be taking some leaves in the coming days.." Dua told them the half truth. She wasn't sure if she can invite them. The thought has crossed her mind several times but she haven't invited any of her friend home, so she wasn't comfortable in asking them. Also, she didn't know if she could invite her friends. She wasn't sure if they will come.

"Alright, give the books to me and stick some notes in the books.. I will use those as bookmarks to complete my project too and then we will return them.." Shireen told Dua as she looped one of her arms in hers as they followed Mahi who was a little faster then them..

"She is definitely getting married.." Shireen thought and looked at Mahi whose eyes were fixated on the group of boys looking at their direction.

******

Two days later,

"You know that we are having mid term exams in few days and most of the professor's have given your name to detain you from giving the exams." One of the fellow classmates informed Azeem.

"Like they could do that... It's only a phone call is needed to straight their minds." He arrogantly retorted. The two guys standing there immediately stopped talking while the others were just not affected. Azeem Mir had the money that supports their frivolous activities and that's what they want. They know their priorities and that's what mean to them. They clearly know how they will have to use him and how get rid of him.

"Azeem stay away from that girl.. I am not getting positive vibes from all this." One of the guys again tried. He didn't know much about Azeem but has always tried to help him as a friend but the next words of his so called friend made him embarrassed.

"Isse leke jao yahan se.." Azeem said in an annoyed tone.

"You are not understanding Azeem, that girl definitely belongs to some influencial family and this is no coincidence that now our university is having security." The guy Azhar tried reason again but he was again insulted.

"It's same everywhere.. you fool it is provided by the government." He pointed out like the usual mandatory security provided for the educational institutions.

"That is usual police force, not the high end security force. If you have not noticed but I think they have the eyes on her only. Tumne dhyan nahi diya hoga, par they usually leaves once she leaves the campus." He argued back.

"You think the girl who wear those simple clothes, doesn't even talk to anyone, who is like a scared kitten.. this security is for her?" Azeem being the useless overconfident could never think that there are people who are everything, he can ever be. His family may be influencial but the girl he was silently tormenting was a notch higher.

"Yes, tum Mano ya na mano..  yeh security usi ke liye hai.." one of the guy told him.

"So, what don't you know Mir's? She can't be more influencial than them." One of the Azeem's sidekicks supported him.