"Pops yoi?" Marco called staring up at him, when he didn't respond the younger blond patted his leg not too lightly. Finally, their father peered down quietly, giving them all a raised eyebrow "What?"

"You good?" Jozu asked in a concerned voice, Pops nodded absently "Mmm. Yeah"

"Are you sure about that?" Vista said sceptically, he reached out grabbing Haruta by the back of the jumper, they were trying to sneak away, while Jozu blocked off Namur. Both apprentices glowered angrily.

"What are those two doing here?" The Yonko enquired instead avoiding the question.

Haruta opened their mouth, but whatever excuse they were going to make up was drowned out by Namur "We saw a kid climb onto the ship!"

"Namur you're not making excuses, are you? That's Haru-" Vista was about to reproach him, when Pops cut in "A little blond brat?"

"Yeah, they were all dirty, we saw 'em from the crow's nest" Haruta chipped in, pointing towards the commanders' living quarters. The Yonko's gaze softened ever so lightly, but it quickly disappeared from his face, almost as if it never happened.

"You saw them too?" Namur asked relieved, he didn't like being accused of lying.

Pops waved his hand away, he had dismissed the subject now, as if he longer cared. "Namur, Haruta?" the man said all of a sudden, his usual lazy uncaring tone back, only it had that sharp stern edge neither of they liked, the apprentices shrank as he leant over them "Yes?" Namur winced, Haru had decided that behind their brother was a good hiding place. "GET your asses back in your fucking room, you're still grounded"

Pops was back to normal, his swearing and rough attitude back in full force, the only thing he was lacking was his teasing grin. He was still very mad at them for punching that Noble in the balls. To be fair Haruta didn't regret it, but it had meant that the Marines had come after them. Marco had gotten into involved and the situation had escalated from there.

They both nodded wildly, shrinking even more, they quickly stumbled into a run back to their cabin "AND don't come out again!"

At the other end of the ship, the rush of hundreds of feet, loud shouts assaulted Alexandra's ears from every which direction. Her heavy breaths were muffled under all of the commotion, despite her trembling body and unsteady running, she was unnoticed among the busy crew. The pirates shared one thought set sail.

That was fine by her, as long as she was still alive, Alex was happy. Well, maybe not happy at this current situation, but it was really the only option available to her, the point being was that the girl was surviving, even if the way she was surviving was terrifying... it was this or falling into a pit.

Alex ducked in and out of the shadows, weaving her way around pirates, her head tucked to her chest, with shoulders hunched. Thankfully, they were far too busy making preparations to leave to pay the little girl any mind. Once she had managed to separate herself from the pirates dashing about, she found that she had entered a much emptier part of the ship, if she had to make a guess, this was probably the sleeping quarters.

Alex sniffed the air taking in lots of information, ignoring the salty wind the lion focused on the others, there was lots of different scents assaulting her, a mixture that was especially unpleasant, though some were much stronger then others, there was one that stood out or rather didn't, that was the one she followed. It was stale, dull and it was faint, but still very much there.