"Miss Zarya is at the door." It said.

"Allow her to enter." Axel responded to the voice.

"Yes Sir." The robotic voice obediently replied before the sound of the door opening filled the room.

"Guess who's here?" Zarya excitedly chirped the moment she was visible as she happily skidded across the room to where I stood," Ready for some online shopping?"

"Yeah?" I smiled at her enthusiasm that failed to be drowned in exhaustion like some of us.

"Great!" She winked at me before her hand wrapped itself around my wrist before she practically yanked me towards the door. My eyes turned into saucers in surprise of the unexpected action and brute strength that she pulled me in.

"Zarya!" Axel reprimanded with a tinge of irritation and warning in his voice as he glared at his sister.

"Oops," She innocently smiled at him before turning to me," I didn't hurt you did I?"

I shook my head, before throwing Axel a reassuring smile, making his features relax in silent relief. I swear he thinks I'm made from china. He treats me like I'm fragile which I probably am considering the fact that he told me that they were stronger.

"Take care of my beloved, Zarya. I would like to have her returned in the same shape she had left in, understood?" He ordered more than anything as he rose an intimidating and threatening eyebrow that dared Zarya to say otherwise.

"Yeah yeah," Zarya pouted," Have a little trust in me, older brother."

Axel scoffed in response as he turned to face the hologram," One day I will however, today is simply not that day."

"You're mean!" Zarya exclaimed in bewilderment as she let go of my wrist so she could place her hands to her hips as she popped her hip in defiance, letting her playful glare generously pierce through her brother's head.

"Am I?" Axel plainly asked, but even I could hear the clear smirk in amusement that laced his lips.

"Oh hush you two," Flora's soft, motherly voice interrupted the siblings' strange dispute," Really? One would think you two are still children instead two grown adults," Flora reprimanded," Besides, you are hurting poor Eliza's hearing with your pointless bickering."

"He started it." Zarya rushed out with a pointed finger in Axel's direction who turned around and playfully glared at his sister.

"You two will never change," Flora softly smiled at her children with adoration marring her features," Either way, I came to ask what you would like to have for dinner. Aurora and Atlas are fast asleep and your father is out to run some errands.

"While you ask Axel, Ellie and I will be doing some shopping." Zarya grinned at Flora before firmly, but gently taking my hand and running out of the room with me at her heels.

"You have to get used to being decisive, Zarya!" Flora's voice followed behind us from where she yelled in Axel's room.

"Today's just not that day, Mom!" Zarya yelled back before we slipped into a room. Zarya's hand slid away from mine as she grinned at me," Welcome to my room!" She enthusiastically chirped.

My eyes almost turned into saucers as they bulged out at the gorgeous sigh that greeted me. Her walls looked like windows that had been graffitied. They were a pink hue at the bottom before they mixed into a purple in the middle, from there the purple took over to the clear but tinted ceiling that let the warm rays of sunshine generously and freely sip into the room from the roof. The sun acted as a light bulb as it illuminated throughout the entire room. There was a window to her left that was also made to allow a generous but not eye blinding light filter through it to lighten up the room. Her floors were a fluffy, carpeted dark purple.