"I'm telling you, I'm about to marry the world's most perfect superhero and civilian. Ladybug is Marinette, and I need to go and find her and kiss her, and tell her and kiss her, and kiss her and kiss her, and then -"

Adrien leaned his head into Nino, who was trying not to pass out from the smell of booze on his friend's breath. Kim had obviously had him on the special cocktails this evening.

"Then, I'm going to kiss her." Adrien let out a giggle before spinning in a circle and falling face first onto Nino's bed.

As Adrien continued to laugh Nino was faced with an incoming call from his better half, which could mean only one thing.

"You've lost her, haven't you?"

Adrien shot up to a seated position, eyes wide and a smirk on his face to rival the Grinch. Nino dived towards him but he was too late. Adrien called Plagg into his ring and went out the window.

Nino let out a few choice words before turning his concentration back to his girlfriend on the phone.

"Think we should go after them?" He asked.

"Naa, neither will remember this in the morning. Let them sort out their own issues?" Alya replied.

"Want to come over?" Nino asked.

"Sure, see you in five."

Nino ended the call and placed his phone down ready for his girlfriend to appear, his thoughts ran to the mischief of what his best friends were about to get up to.

Adrien and Marinette might be in denial about each other's identities, but he and Alya most certainly weren't.

•••••

"Here, kitty, kitty." Ladybug was swinging around the rooftops, missing chimneys by inches and grazing her knees on roofs. She had no doubt this was going to hurt her in the morning, but right now all that mattered was finding her partner in crime.

She could hear his laugh bouncing off the rooftops.

"Kitty?" She giggled, listening to where his melody was coming from.

"Say it!" He said, though the laughter was evident in his voice. She giggled along with him.

"Marco," she laughed.

"Polo."

She looked around to where she thought she heard his voice and walked slowly in that direction.

"Marco," she repeated.

"Polo."

Her head whipped round and now his voice was coming from a different direction.

"Marco," she laughed.

"Polo." He'd moved again. This time a little bit further away, he seemed to be heading for their old college.

"Marco," she grinned, swinging her yoyo out and catching on a chimney in front of her. She began her journey to the school.

"Polo."

"Marco,"

"Polo."

He was closer, his voice was a lot clearer and louder. The excitement and adrenaline running through her veins was intense. Who said drinking would cause them issues? They began to call for each other quicker, and quicker, until she landed on top of the school and couldn't find him anymore.

"Marco?" She asked.

No response.

"Marco?" She called out again. Where had that dumb cat gone?