Happiness (1)

It has been 3 days, since the engagement album incidence. Anubhav had been gloomy these days. Haseena tries hard to convince but still fails.

It is 6 in the morning Anubhav is sleeping and Haseena has taken him in her embrace, hugging him tightly, thinking of a way to remove his thoughts of not being able to be a good life partner or fulfill her wishes.

"Kya kare hum samajh nahi aa raha...Anu ke saath kahi bahar, aas paas ghoomne chale...", she thinks and begins to search for some place nearby, lucknow.

Her Google feed shows her a trekking site near by lucknow., which is wheel chair accessible.
" ye sab  sochna inhone  humari trekking ki icha ke bare me Jan ne ke baad  kiya hai...inhe yaha lekar chale?...shayad unke man se ye baat hata sake...pehle doctor aur ammi,maa se puch lete hai", she pondered about the idea and called Anubhav's doctor, who advised going only if weather is good, which was a bit cloudy and cooler, today.
Giving a list of precautions and to trek extremely slow making him rest and change his position not letting him sit for a longer time, he agreed.

Haseena asked maa and Ammi, who too believed anu needed a change.
She arranged the necessary items in a back pack, double checked his medicines, booked a hotel nearby the trek site so they don't have to return same day, avoiding the whole day exhaustion for him.

Now just 2 things were left, convincing Anubhav and that DSP for leave.

Maa: Anu ko tu mana legi par uss DSP ka kya?

HM: voh urgent basis pe toh chuti dene se rahe...hum medical ya paid leave use kr lenge...humme toh Anu ko manane ki chinta hai...3 din se dhang se baat bhi nhi ki.

She said and left for their room. He was sleeping. She climbed on his back, carefully enough, not putting her weight on his legs and nuzzles in his hairs, softly kissing his nape and earlobe. Feeling her sweet touches he wakes up and wishes her Good Morning.

"Aap thane ke liye late nahi ho rahi", he said glancing at the clock.

"Umhmm"
"Humne aaj ki chutti li hai...humme aapke sath ghumne jaane hai", she cooed in her sweet voice brushing her lips on his ear.

"Jaana...humara man nahi hai...sorry", he denied politely. His mood is off since he saw their album.

"Please", she requested, making cute faces.

"Nahi...haseena...", he rejected her puppy dog eyes.

"Ye aise nahi maan rahe toh dusri trha se manate hai", she thought and faking sadness, got up from him and hid her face in quilt her back facing him. He was sad seeing her dejected.

"Yeh Kya kar rahe hai hum...jis cheez ko leke itne din se dukhi hai unjane me vahi kar rahe hai...", he thought to himself and moved towards her, successfully spooning her today. Little by little everything was getting like before. He kept his head on hers side ways and murmured a sorry, kissing her cheek.

"Boliye kaha Jaana chahti hai aap apne hone wale Pati ke saath", he asked lovingly.

She turned towards him, mentally praising herself that she could convince her love in few minutes.
"Surprise hai anu", she giggled at his cute frown.

______

The trek point was 2 hours from Lucknow. They reached taking frequent breaks so that Anubhav doesn't sit at same position for long. The weather was cool, just like before rain. The place was a offbeat one, moreover it was week day so their was minimal crowd.
He had asked her entire route about their destination but she hushed him everytime with a silly but cute effort.

Taking him on wheelchair after parking their car, he reads the sign board.
'TREK TO XYZ VIEW POINT STARTS (1HR APPROX)'

"Toh aap hume ya jaan ke layi hai?" He asked a bit sternly. (Faking)