Character

______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                        Charecter pictures

Mist

Mist is Daisy's sister and is the youngest in her family.She has black hair and blue eyes. She is the main character in the book. She explores often and is fearless. She fights for her friends and family without fear.

Daisy

Mist's sister that is 17 and is five years old. She has light purple hair and blue eyes. She is matuar and has a sence of control. She is a skilled hunter and is mist's older sister.

Blane

A friend of daisy's that has red hair and green eyes. A kind guy that cares for anyone that needs help or is injured.

Coral

A nother friend of Daisy's she has blue hair and mysteriously white eyes. She sends people messages because she is to nice to say no. She hunts with Daisy atleast once a day.

Star

A fairy as tall as a normal elf that has silvery white sparkling hair with peircing blue eyes. An adventurous one that will fight with any weapon. Her boyfriend is Cloud. She likes to use long steel swords duel wield.

Cloud

He is Stars boyfriend and has hair as silver as the stars in the sky. He has bright blue eyes. He uses a long bow made of the rare yew wood. He is a skilled hunter.

Silverleaves

A silver cat with black stripes and blues eyes. She is Mist's closest friend that's an animal.