Chapter Five

"How does this look?" I stepped out from behind the changing wall.

Gena had brought me one of her old casual dresses, that she thought I would like. It wrapped around my body, and tied on my hip. My favorite part was that is was sleeveless, and also very light. It was a soft pink color a ended right before my knees.  

I did a little twirl. 

"You are beautiful my princess," he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. 

Alexander was wearing his warrior uniform. It was a skin tight ensemble of  blue  green and  black. He had on black knee high boots made of dragon skin. Parts of his suit was made of dragon skin as well. He had to report to the dragon ring when he got back, and wearing his warrior uniform was a requirement. The dragon skin of his uniform had protective qualities, and kept him from getting burned when working with the dragons themselves. 

He also had a floor length cape that  ended just before the floor. The school crest was on the back, a sword with wings.   

The last thing to catch my eye was the pin on his chest. A sword cutting through a "C," for captain. 

 he looked  so strong and proud to be wearing his uniform. He truly was made for this life. 

"All packed and  ready to go?" I looked over at his  bags. 

"Packed, yes. Ready, no." 

He wrapped his arms around me. 

"I can't wait until next year when you can join me. The school is everything I've wanted it to be and more. Sure training is hard,  and it's so much  work, but it's so worth it. However, I never would of thought  the idea of living you would be so hard." 

I choked up a little bit not thinking he would be like this.  

"I did my essence spell before you woke up, and it obviously isn't completed. However, it is the brightest I have ever seen it, and it's all because of you. I would  love more then anything to walk through that portal with you, and it's gonna be horrible waiting for you to comeback, but your homecoming will be even better next year especially when I know you're coming." 

"Then next year, I'll never  leave your  side again." 

He bent down and put his lips on mine. I couldn't get over this feeling. It was  like the first  kiss over again. My heart raced, and my mind  raced. My stomach was in knots as my feelings raced to wanting him to stay here forever. 

He put his forehead on mine, "I have to go." 

"I will be here when you  get back." 

Alexander handed  off his bags to the butler, and then we made our way to the private dining hall. Alexanders parents, and mine,  along with Gena was waiting for us.  

"We were about send someone for you two," Chantel embraced  us with a hug. 

Christopherson was looking like he was relaxing from being upset. 

"Good morning," I  smiled. 

"Let's all get  sat and enjoy our breakfast before our children leave," my father took his seat. 

Alexander led me to a chair, and pulled it out, "m'lady." 

I blushed and took a seat. 

"You two are absolutely adorable," Chantel gushed. 

Her comment only made me blush more.  

"I don't know about me, but Ana really is," Alexander joked.