Chapter 1 the Origin's and end of SJ

Start from the beginning

SJ: "yeah...well if you want me. Then come get me ( BLEEP) holes"

With that there was a loud boom noise as the door was blown up and at that exact moment SJ pushed a button on his control and sets off the mini guns.

As soon as they started to fire the sound's of screams could be heard and the bullets making contact with them.

Half of them stayed back and stayed hidden. As for the others they were all dead. When the mini guns were all out of bullets SJ comes out thinking it was all over. But as soon as he did come out the r st of th cartels gang came out and open fire on him..they managed to shoot him up Good but when they stopped and waited for him to collapse he just stood there bleeding. Then he looks them dead in the eye's and gets angry as hell. And opens fire with the LMG Riffle while screaming like a loonatic ad he kills them all.

SJ: ( Shooting at them with Rage in his voice)" RAAAAGHH IS THAT IT?... IS THAT ALL YOU GOT (BLEEP) HOLES? YOU CAN'T KILL ME. YOU KNOWN EHO I AM?
IM S- MOTHER (BLEEEP)-J. IM NOT SCAERD OF DYING AND I SURE AS HELL AND NOT GONNA GO DOWN UNTIL I KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU BASTERDS."

He keeps on shotting everylast one of them even when he hiselmf was getting shot very badly as well. In the end all of the cartel Members fell down hard on the ground dead. He  was Victourios but it came at a high price for his wounds finaly cuagth up to him and he cuaghs up some blood and falls Backwards on the ground as a Massive pool of Blood forms under his wounded body

SJ : ( Coughs up some blood and breathing hard) " ahh ugh...damm...so this is how it ends....shit. To think. You start out of nothing and then Be Someone. Only to die as nothing ".

as he was laying there on the ground his whole life started to flash before his life

SJ POV

I remmeber how my shit show of a life started out. and how crappy it started to get worst and worst with every singel year that passed by. My very first day was the day i was born in this shitty world as i remmeber when i was just a littel new born baby abandond in the front door of the saint marry's church/Orphanage. A Baby they called the dammed son of the devil becuse there was a pentagram neckless on me. and My name...SJ...No its not a nickname. Its my name. Just SJ.

as the years past it got worst for me. for when i was a littel boy at the age of 8 this mean bully kid whos was picking on me during arts and crafts class he called me Satan Jr. How i hated that name. becuse of him everyone made fun of me and my name. But one day that bully pushed me way too far as he stole my Neckless the only thing that was the closest to a memory of my real parents. I dont know why but somthing in me just snapped and i Jumped that kid and started to punch him in the face over and over until finaly when i stopped and Calmd down i saw that i did not just beat that kid up....I killed him. His face looked like minced meat. and when i looked back at everyone else. they were all scared of me. and that was the first and only time I was happy.

Thing's got worst from there on out. Since no parent will adopt an angry murderous kid. So they gave me to the janitor. This fat Gross jerk who Treets me like garbage and abuse me in every single way. Mentally, Physically.... sexually. It was hell for me. And I hated him so much. So I decided to take care of him once and for all. I barricade all the doors and windows, snuck sleeping drugs in his dinner and waited for him to fall a sleep. The I covered the whole house in Gasoline. The I light a match and you walked out the house calmly as I had again gain something I thought was only once going to happen in my Life. As I listen to that jerk's cry's of agony for help and was walking away....I was happy.

Some time had passed and I was now part of a bad group that started out as a Small group of thugs and drug dealers. But soon we became a powerful organization. And our Boss was Martin Stacato. But for me it wasn't enough. I wanted More. Hell I wanted it all to myself. So one day I saved up all the cash a made and bougie off all of Martins men and made them join forces with me. Martin brg for his life then started bto shout at me saying " You ungrateful bastard I made you who you are I gave you a home and power. And this is how you repay me"?

My only answer to him was a bullet to the Brain as I puloed the trigger and a loud bang echoes through the room.

After that I took over his business and I made 789 billion dollars a Year. Life was Good. I was the richest 20 Year old in the world. But as time passed I started bto feel empty inside. Sure I achieved the impossible. But I have no friends, no family, ...no love.

Part of me wants to live a normal Life.

( Back to the present)

To bad I will never have that chance. As I lay on the ground in a pool of blood breathing what maybe my last breath I utter one word.

SJ: "I wish I had a better life"

I then closed my eyes and give in to death. However as I was I didn't notice my pentagram neckless was glowing and I slowly started to sink downward the massive puddle of blood until I was completely gone.

( meanwhile in hell )

TO BE CONTINUED