"The wolf's cur-hold on. Wait, you think I'm the werewolf?" Monty asked in disbelief. "I saw the wolf's mark on your neck." Rapunzel said and Monty rubbed his neck only to reveal a light blue on his finger tips. "What, this? No! This is paint! Paint from the renovations this morning!" Monty said and Lance and Varian approached the group. Lance blew a large bubble of gum only for it to pop all over his face.

"But, why did you run away from us?" Rapunzel asked. "Well, four people hopped out of the shadows and came after me! What would you have done?" Monty asked and Varian piped in. "He's got a point. This is why we should have just asked him." Varian said before blowing a bubble with his gum. "Besides, if I were the wolf, shouldn't I be sprouting fur and fangs about now?" Monty said before facing the full moon. "Oh, no, the full moon." Rapunzel said only for a loud howl to be heard in the distance.

Rapunzel, Eugene, Lance, and Varian all ended back at Old Corona. People were screaming and running around frantically. "Lance, help these people out of here!" Rapunzel said and he nodded before running away. In the fog they could barely make out a large figure covered in fur.

The creature growled as it showed its sharp teeth at the three. Eugene pushed Varian behind him and held Rapunzel close as they stared at the beast. "You know, Old Corona should really consider enforcing leash laws." Eugene said and a loud whistle was heard. The beast turned to look where it had come from and so did the three friends. They saw the familiar witch with the black cat by her side. The beast simply stared at her. (Y/n) smiled up at the beast. "Come on, Wolfie. Let's get out of here." She said and the beast dropped down onto all fours for her. The werewolf was about to approach her when an arrow shot barely missing it. The arrow landed in a barrel and (Y/n)'s eyes widened.

The werewolf turned to sniff the arrow. "N-No! This way Wolfie!" The witch called out again only to be met with another arrow being shot towards her this time. The witch's forearms covered in a white light as she used her hands to block herself closing her eyes. "(Y/n)!" Varian called out to her. (Y/n) opened her eyes and stared scared as the arrow was levitating just two inches from her skin with the same white surrounding it. The light disappeared and the arrow fell to the ground.

The werewolf glared at the arrow about to hit the witch before turning to glare at whoever had shot it in the first place. "Run, Wolfie!" The witch cried out as Creighton reloaded her weapon on one of the roofs. The wolf followed her orders and started running away on all fours. The witch already chasing after the wolf with Sunny by her side leading the way she was meant to go.

"Eugene, Varian, keep Creighton busy! I'm going after that wolf." Rapunzel said starting to run off. "If (Y/n) tries to do something stupid please tell her it's stupid!" Varian called out to Rapunzel and Eugene pat his back. "(Y/n)'s going to be just fine. She can handle herself." Eugene said and Varian shook his head. "It's not her I'm worried about. I'm worried about what will happen to Creighton if she catches her." Varian said and Eugene thought for a moment. "Oooh...you're right. We should get going." He said and Varian nodded.

Rapunzel went running off with losing (Y/n) and the werewolf. She looked down at Pascal on her shoulder. "Uh, something tells me that we're not chasing it anymore, Pascal." She said and he squeaked in response. Rapunzel started running as loud howling was heard behind her. The wolf was approaching her as she ran to a shelter of rocks. Rapunzel tripped and fell down to the ground, but she quickly picked herself up and hid behind a rock. A growl was heard as the wolf passed where Rapunzel was hidden.

The princess peaked out to make sure the wolf was gone. Just then, a low growl was heard behind her and a large shadow loomed over her. Rapunzel forced herself against the rock behind her and she stared up at the wolf. It was standing on its hind legs staring at her with glowing red eyes. "My! What big teeth you have." Rapunzel said softly.