Dara and TOP just continue eating not bothering giving a pinch of attention to the gangster wannabe which made him angry in every bit. They can’t almost remember how many times have they kicked his ass but he just kept on asking for it and to boost he never gets tired asking for it like it’s a necessity.

‘I haven’t seen you in while,’ he said voice painted with arrogance without even trying. ‘Yeah we haven’t smell your stench in while too,’ Dara answered not looking at him as she continued eating. ‘All in fairness you moved one level higher, your stench got worst it can make anyone puke now... congrats on your progress,’ TOP said as he grabbed the glass of iced tea and drunk.

‘Why you!!’ the fugly gangster wannabe shouted. ‘Boys attack!!’ he added as his minions quickly followed the royal stenchness like pokemons as they quickly kick TOP and Dara’s table which caused it to fall on the floor together with the precious food. Anger quickly boiled in Goddess D’s blood as she saw all the food go to waste. She quickly snapped her head on the gang as she cracked her knuckles. She stood up and so was TOP in the snap of fingers the bloody war began with the restaurant being flipped inside out as the gangster flew here and there.

TOP and Dara came out of the restaurant laughing as TOP was hanging his arm on Dara’s shoulder leaving the restaurant in the verge of breaking with the gangster barely breathing inside. ‘I missed that too!’ TOP laughed together with Dara. ‘Yeah I missed it too!’ Dara exclaimed as they paced to TOP’s bike as if they didn’t just caused any trouble.

Aigoo these two!

‘So where are we going next?’ Dara asked as TOP threw her the helmet which she caught. ‘Like usual,’ he smirked at her as he placed the helmet on his head as Dara nodded with a grin. ‘Arcade,’ she smirked as she wore the helmet with TOP climbing on his bike and kicking it to life as Dara climbed on it and with that they sped off to their next destination.

They spent the day like what he said, like the way they used to before. Never did he tried to bring any awkward topic nor test her temper with all the crap of his love for her. And my instincts are telling me that this tall jerk is planning something in his mind! Yah! Leave my couple alone!

‘I just remembered that you and Jiyong will celebrate your 100th days together next week right?’ TOP asked as Dara quickly blushed as she forced a nod. All in fairness to you TOP oppa you knew that they will be celebrating such thing. I therefore conclued you’re a creepy stalker.

They were walking now on the busy and noisy street of their place’s shopping district. ‘So what are you going to give him?’ he asked. Dara glanced at him as she bit her lips. ‘Can we go to this store that I found on internet I really want to buy him something from there,’ she shyly asked as TOP quickly nodded. ‘Sure, sure where is it?’ he asked. ‘We’re almost there just few more walks,’ Dara smiled as they continued walking.

After a not so long walk they reached the store she was saying. It was a jewelry shop which sells cool looking silver and gold accessories. They quickly entered the place as Dara scanned everything, wanting to find a perfect gift for her boyfriend. ‘Don’t tell me you’re buying a couple stuff?’ TOP asked chuckling as Dara glared at him. TOP raised his both hands in defense while laughing. ‘Well you two already got rings and bracelet,’ TOP said staring at her bracelet and ring as Dara quickly brought her hands behind her while blushing like crazy. TOP laughed at her as he quickly pinch both of her cheeks. ‘Cute!’ he said as Dara kicked his leg making him whine in pain. ‘Spoilsports!’ TOP whined as he rubbed his leg with Dara continuing to scan the items.