Wish

"That should be all of them," said Lloyd, putting away his sword as he looked over the pile of defeated pirates.

"Aren't you too old to be fighting?" Kai joked, pulling off his mask.

"Haha, very funny," Lloyd laughed humourlessly. "I should've told Uncle Wu to prepare some Yesterday's Tea before this."

Indeed, having the bones (and looks) of an old man hadn't been proven to be helpful during battle. It made him wonder how his uncle hadn't been affected by his age.

"Guys, there's another one coming," Cole gestured towards the open entrance, but just before the boulders floating above him could strike, the figure revealed themselves.

"N-ninja! Oh, I'm s-s-so glad I finally found you!" Clancee exclaimed, his stutter not missing from his speech. "Your f-friends! They're up there with N-Nadakhan!"

"Clancee? Where are you, you snake?" Dogshank's voice could be heard.

Clancee turned back to the Ninja. "F-f-from the back, hurry!"

Nodding to each other, they pulled their masks on, running away.

Unlike before, no pirate roamed the halls of the temple. One distinct room, however, was filled with chatter.

"This must be the wedding hall," Lloyd gazed at the large, closed door.

"We don't have time for that, let's go find the others!"

As Kai and Cole dragged him along, a loud yet muffled noise started to echo in the area.

Running up the stairs, the ice covering the end of the hallway was enough of a signal for them to know they had arrived.

One look at the frozen door and they could already see the three figures on the other side.

"Stand back," Kai said, flame forming in his palms as he shot at the door.

Once a big enough gap was formed, they burst in, only to be left surprised.

"What the heck are you doing to Jay? Where's Nadakhan?" said Cole, but before he could try and untangle them all, Zane pushed him back.

"That is Nadakhan!"

"Don't let him take off the ring!" Soto told them before being thrown off the Djinn's back and slammed against the wall.

The Djinn tried to take the ring off, but his hand was frozen in a block of ice before he could.

He found himself unable to teleport, use a wish, do anything.

But one thing he could do, and that was fight back.

.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・

"I'm tellin' ye, she's a spitting image of her," said Flintlocke, walking along the hallway with Jay.

"Mhm," Jay said, his attention focused on fiddling with the ring instead.

He tried not to gasp when he opened the crystal, revealing it to be... empty.

Empty!

Which must have meant...

Nadakhan had the other.

The venom.

Before he could punch himself with all of his four, fake arms, Flintlocke's words managed to catch his attention.

"Ya know... She would've been proud of you," he said, his voice softening. "She may not have acted like it at times, but... ye really did mean the world to her."