Chapter Four

Kayli:

Me and Gabe help Sang strip of her gown, both of our eyes going straight to her left breast when the gown has gone. We can’t see anything as it is all patched and bandaged up, but it was instinct to just try and have a peek, like when you hurt yourself and put a plaster on it, you just have to peel it back an hour or so later to have a small peek.

Looking at the white square patch, I can’t stop from the tears forming in my eyes because this is my best friend, my little sister. This is happening to her, someone who doesn’t deserve it after being through so much already through the twenty-five years of life she has already lived with so many more to come because I won’t ever let her give-up, that’s a damn promise. Even when she’s weak and not wanting to live no more when she feels at her damn worst, I’ll be making sure that she fights this disease every step of the damn way. I won’t let her give up for three reasons.

1 because Sang needs to be here. She deserves to have a long happy life.

2 because I won’t watch her boys fall apart if the worse is to happen – somewhere I refuse to let my head wander- because I wouldn’t be able to do. I wouldn’t be able to watch her boys break because she’s gone.

And 3, because I need her in my life. Never before have I had a friend like Sang and when I first met her, I thought that we would be to different with me being more confident but boy was I wrong. Sang quickly come out of her shell and together were a pair. She’s my best friend, the sister I never had and I need her in my life. I need her with me.

So I refuse for her to give up. She’ll fight and fight with everything she has and if I have to force her so be it.

I take the gown of Sang completely and fold it up, placing it in the sink for now. Gabriel holds up a black boob tube that literally just covers her breast, more of a bandage that only needs to go around you once. “What I want you to do Trouble, is step into it and then I’ll pull up and around your breasts. It won’t be tight because I made it but we need to give those gorgeous breasts of your support. Don’t want to draw attention from other men because you have a nipple erection on show through your top.”

Sang let’s out a small laugh and Gabriel’s shoulders seem to relax a little. “It won’t hurt?” She asks.

He shakes his head. “No. It’s just like a bandage and it’s not tight and clingy.”

“He even had me try one out to see how comfortable they are.” I tell her, remembering how Gabriel came and saw me yesterday, demanding I wear my own for the day and let him know the results of what I thought of it. “It’s not tight but it doesn’t slip down either so you wont need to keep adjusting it. If anything, they are so comfortable I’m going to ask Gabe to make me some more.”

Gabriel mouth drops open. “You are?”

“Yes. Way comfortable than normal bra’s.”

He grins. “See?” He says to Sang. “I knew I’d get her in an item I made.” I roll my eyes. I have known Gabriel for years now and he has never been able to get me in any of the clothes he makes, to girlie for me. But those boob tube things, I’ll accept.

Sang nods her head with a smile. “I knew you would Meanie.” Gabriel positions the open boob tube at Sang’s feet. She lifts her feet into it and then I help her stand so Gabriel can pull it up. When its resting around her lower back and belly, she sits back down and then Gabriel pulls it up and gently rests it correctly over her breasts, being careful around her left. “Wow. These are good Meanie.”

“I have also made straps if you do want the straps. They literally hook on at the top of each breast and goes over the shoulder so it won’t bring you any discomfort.” Gabriel explains.