Chapter 19 - 18

Author's Note #1:

New chapter!  I was on vacation again! I went from 0 trips planned to 4 trips in the span of 2 months so I'm sorry if the updates don't come as often during the summer! The song for this chapter is 18 (but with Harry's lyric change to 16)! Here's a pic of them on the couch (i know this is kind of like a bed but it's the only one I could find that I liked) I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Niall's POV*

"But I wouldn't have lost you." I sighed. And suddenly I found myself beneath Ace's body. She'd lunged towards me, both of her legs straddling me and before I knew it her lips were on mine. I took that as a cue and placed both of my hands on her back, pulling her closer to me. It was as if I couldn't get enough of her, all those years of being apart, had only made me crave her more. She started tugging at the hem of my shirt as her kisses became more aggressive, it was as if she needed more of me as well. 

I leaned forward in the couch so that she could remove my shirt easier, our lips left each other for mere seconds before hungrily finding their way back to each other. Her hands travelled all through my back as she kissed me, as if trying to explore every inch, before making their way back to my hair, turning me on even more. I don't even know how it was possible, since I didn't think I could want her even more, but with every passing second, I craved her more and more. I'd been with several girls after Ace, after all we all had girls swooning at our feet and even though I was still in love with Ace, I was a man first, and I needed to satisfy my needs. But no one ever made me feel like she made me feel when we were 16, and I know what you're going to say, how can a person be good at sex when you're 16? But we were, I mean, for our age we were pretty darn good, and the fact that we were in love with each other sure helped a lot. It felt different to have sex with a person when you're in love with them, it's much more intimate. 

"Well, since you're not taking it off, I'll take it off myself." Ace's voice suddenly brought me back to the moment. And I opened my eyes to see what she meant, and I saw her, still sitting on top of me, removing her top, exposing her lacy nude bra. "I wasn't expecting to do anything tonight hence the bra." She explained.

"You look perfect." I voiced as I started trailing kisses down her neck, before finally reaching my destination. With one quick move I undid her bra clasp and then I just admired her for a second before going back in. 

*Casey's POV*

'It feels so good to be kissing him again.' I thought to myself as our tongues pressed together in a hot, openmouthed kiss. I was so turned on, Niall had an effect over me, he made me lose all self control. I don't know if it was the fact that he was the only guy I'd ever slept with, the familiarity of being with him, or just the fact that I hadn't had any action in over 6 years. Yes, I'd kissed and fooled around with a few guys I went out with, but I never ever had sex with them, I had one rule only. No sex unless we had been seeing each other for at least 2 months, and it never got past that. So I'd only ever slept with Niall, and if I slept with him, I wouldn't be breaking my most precious rule right? Since we had already slept together, it didn't count. At least that's how my thought process went, because there was no way to back off now. I started getting even more turned on, as if that were possible, I'd already removed Niall's shirt but he had yet to make any moves, so I took matters into my own hands.

"Well, since you're not taking it off, I'll take it off myself." His eyes fluttered open and I stared at him as I removed my shirt, watching his eyes grow bigger as he stared at me. "I wasn't expecting to do anything tonight hence the bra." Why did I have to wear my dullest bra today? 'Oh that's right, cause I'd promised myself I wouldn't be having sex with him.'

"You look perfect." He told me before he swiftly undid my bra clasp, leaving my whole chest exposed as he stared at me. A few seconds later, his lips were on my breasts again, this time, no fabric in between, I could feel his every movement, and I could feel one of his hands cupping one one my breasts, and the other making it's way slowly down to my bottom. 

It wasn't long before I found myself only in my panties and Niall in his boxers, he lifted me up from the couch and I clung onto him as he carried me into what I suppose was his bedroom. I heard him kick the door softly to open it as I continued to place kisses all over his neck. He laid me in bed a few seconds later, his hand nearing the trim of my underwear.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me as his hand lingered there making me unable to articulate, so I just nodded in agreement. And then he yanked them off, leaving me completely naked in his bed. 

*Disclaimer: There will be no smut smut in this book (at least not for now), I don't feel comfortable writing sex scenes so I'll leave it to your imagination. 

" I promised myself I wouldn't do it." I mumbled as I laid in bed next to Niall an hour later.

"But aren't you glad that we did?" He cockily smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. It had been so long since I had had sex, that I had nearly forgotten how good it felt. And I could tell that Niall had acquired even more experience since our last encounter, because he had made me feel even better than how he had made me feel back then. And that was a lot to say.  "That's what I thought." He voiced as soon as he saw me smile.

"Oh shut up."

"You missed having sex with me, admit it."

"Did you?" 

"I did."

"So did I but that doesn't mean that I forgive you, or that everything's fine between us now."

"So you still hate me?"

"I don't hate you, I just don't like you."

"That's now what it sounded like."

"Oh my god Niall."

"What? It's true. Are you saying that you don't want to have sex with me again? After how good that was?"

"I never said that." I blurted out a little too quickly.

"Oh so you do want to have sex with me again?"

"I mean...I...I" My voice quavered. I'd forgotten how good it felt to have sex, and now that I'd had a taste of it again, I didn't want to stop having it, and since I wasn't currently seeing anyone at the moment, Niall would have to do.

"Yes...?"

"I'm not opposed to having sex with you again."

"Neither am I."

"But I still haven't forgiven you."

"It's okay, you will." He winked at me, and I smacked his arm. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note #2:

Hey there guys! Hope you liked this chapter, sorry for not updating sooner, but as I mentioned before I was on vacation and I never take my computer with me when I travel so I can sort of disconnect and enjoy the moment. I'm really hoping you enjoy this chapter and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr, it would mean the world to me. I'm so grateful for all the love you're giving my stories and my tiktok vids!