34- 1. Surprise And Present For Her.

Start from the beginning

"Oh!Gosh!, it's quite late, babe. I'm sorry for making you have waited so long for me!" You pulled your blanket while getting up from the couch you were sleeping on there. You hastily apologized to your husband because you knew that he was probably waiting for your awareness to return.

But wait !!.

You just realized that your body has been entirely exposed without clothes at all. You even have time to roll your eyes to see a clean room floor or other corners. Searching and trying to find one of your clothes that you don't know where it is. You're just confused as to why you fell asleep without clothes on. Some of your thoughts are trying to fight with your mind. Would do I really do it again with my husband in his room? But clearly, I'm sure I didn't do it with him because I recall it. I just quickly fell asleep on his office couch. Ahh, Damn It!, does my husband take my clothes off when I sleep Without me knowing at all.

You can't find the clothes that you wore before. You stand up. Nevertheless, your brain is working fast to make sense, so you don't look stupid in the eyes of your husband.

But anyone can absolutely recognize that what you are doing right now is an obscure thing. Your husband is still faithful to be able to stare from behind your petite body, which is still wrapped in a pastel-coloured blanket that is standing quietly with your back to him. he just doesn't know what you were thinking, but it was clear that he thinks you might need help. Unable to contain the curiosity that plagues him, your husband hastily spoke and asked for his interest in you.

"What's wrong, baby.?" Ask your husband with a severe expression.

You didn't turn your head. You were just too confused because you couldn't hide your panicked and confused expression at this moment.

"God, where the heck did you throw my clothes, and why I'm awake without any clothes? It is very embarrassing, you know!", babe?

"Baby?" your husband called. He's trying hard to get you to tell him what you really want now.

"Ah, yes..." You turned your body as soon as possible in response, and you scratched your head that didn't itch with one hand. "I want to take a bath..." You continue with the lie, and it makes your husband raise an eyebrow in disbelief.

Why are you so complicated, you just need to find where the clothes you wore earlier? And just need to tell your husband where your clothes are, right? But you know it's enough to be embarrassing for you. Looking for your clothes where and why you were wake up without wearing any clothes, plus you and your husband have different thoughts and traits. 'You're still too sane' not to bring up the topic of your lovemaking with him a hours ago at your father's party.

"Then take a bath, baby." your husband said as calmly as possible. And you suddenly laughed. Intending to lighten the mood but instead made it colder.

"Hahaha, yes, right, take a bath..." Your laugh looks very forced. Which makes your husband desperately hold back his smile when you laugh then scratch your head again in confusion.

"What's wrong with her ?"

Your husband is still looking at you so far until you understand and have to hurry up from where you are now. You immediately walked away from your husband to the toilet of your husband's room.

You spent about twenty minutes cleaning your body. You even had time to shampoo your long thick strands of blonde hair and do your own scrub. When you're done cleaning the whole of your body, you take out a bathrobe that's folded in the toilet drawer. Wear it in a hurry, so your husband doesn't have to wait for you too long. Instantly when you get out of the toilet, you find your husband has played on his phone on the couch. You even had time to listen to gunshots coming out of your husband's phone speaker. Obviously, your husband is playing a game, and you don't want to interrupt him. But unfortunately, you do need to have asked about this.