" What's this?" You put the clothes out.

" Your outfit..."

" Yeah but these are yours."

" I know. I planned your outfit."

" Your so adorable." You walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

You took off you pj's infront of him and started to get ready. Chris was obviously checking you out but you didn't care. He looked up and down as you bent over to put his sweatpants on. You finished changing and just clip up your hair since you were to lazy to do anything. How could you? You were leaving home without Chris, Alana, Caesar or even Sebastian. You were miserable of the thought that you would be 4 months away from the people you love. You were full of emotions, you weren't just miserable but that feeling took over your body mostly. You were also worried of Chris and Sebastian taking care of the kids since it is Chris' first abates and Sebastian not having any kids. You felt like the story of Cheaper by the Dozen might happen. But instead if you going on a book tour like the mother, you would be 3,067 miles away filming. You were also excited on filming 3,067 miles away. You knew you were going to miss them more than anything. You were going to be grieving throughout the whole 4 months you weren't with them. You walked out of your bedroom and into the nursery. Alana and Caesar tend to oversleep so you just give them a kiss goodbye. You walked to the living room where Sebastian was eating breakfast on the kitchen island.

" Morning." Sebastian said as you walked into the kitchen.

" Hi."

" How'd you sleep?"

" Really goodddd. How about you?"

" I knocked out ones you left my room."

" Of course you did." You chuckled.

" You ready?"

" Yeah but not mentally or emotionally or physical. Never mind I'm not ready at all."

" Yeah I know." Sebastian got up and gave you a hug.

" I don't wanna gooo."

" You sound like you when you were in college."

" Okay sooo."

" If you don't wanna go then just don't go."

" No I have too. My flight is in 4 hours and I already agreed on going."

" Okay then just go. 4 months will be long gone."

" Yeah I know."

" Ok now you have to go. Love you and be safe." Sebastian gave you a kiss on the forehead.

" Okay. Love you too and take care of my house and the kids and Chris and yourself of course."

" You got it boss lady."

You walk out of the kitchen, where Chris is just putting all your suitcases in the trunk of the car. You walk out of the house and saw his face. He was mourning right now and he was showing it even tho he is alone. Well that's what he thinks. You slowly approach him, trying your hardest not to make any noise. You stood next next to him and put your hand on his chest. He didn't realize  you were there so he turned his head and looked down at you.

" I love you." You looked up at him.

" I love how you tell me you love me on random times." He grabbed your waist and pulled you too him.

" I know... that's why I do it."

" I'm really gonna miss you."

" Baby chill. We haven't even made it to the airport."

" I know but still. I just wanted to let you know that I will."

" sweetie your face is already telling me everything."

" sorry."

" hey don't be sorry. Don't think your the only one who is going to be missing someone you know."

" I don't want you to go."

" i don't wanna go either."

" I know your gonna tell me that you can't bbbbuuuttttt stay here and don't go."

" you already know what ima say so why even say it."

" oh shit look at the time. We gotta go."

" okay let's go."

You and Chris got inside the car and held eachothers hand tightly. Chris always picked up your hand and kissed it gently. It wasn't that long until you and Chris made it to the airport. He helped you out to take your suitcases out of the trunk and walk them to the inside. Ones you got everything done and Chris was there with you thought out the whole time.   As you were about to leave Boston, you took a little emotional moment with him since it is the last time you will be physically seeing him.  You hugged is waist as you buried your head into his chest. He felt his shirt get wet as you quietly cried into him. He lifted your chin as he curled his indent finger and placed it under your chin. He saw your red puffy eyes with tears still running down your cheek. He pulled you in him once more. All the energy and the importance he put into pulling to him, made you cry even more. You loved him and you couldn't bare to leave him since you grow with him. You were always there for him for every anxiety attack he had or the depressing waves he randomly got. You were always there when he had trouble with the babies or making a home made meal that you or he liked. You helped him out with completely everything and you will continue too. He was always there for you. Maybe even 2x times more than you were with him. You were in love with this man more than anything in this world.