Chapter Four

We spent the day swimming and just hanging around at the beach. For lunch Niall had prepared a picnic and it was amazing. When we finally packed up and left, the sun had set. We drove home in silence, not awkward but comfortable. When we pulled in I saw the boys' cars still in the driveway. They never leave! This makes me laugh under my breath. Niall gives me a puzzled look as we get out of the car. I shrug it off and we walk inside. The boys are all sitting around in the living room, talking about who knows what. As we walk in Liam jumps up, acting suspiciously. Something is going on. They all glance at my hand and I feel disappointment in the room. Niall stiffens next to me.

"Destiny, I think we need to have another movie night," Louis says from behind Liam. Everyone but me nods and so I go along with it. 

"Louis and Niall can go get Nando's. Harry and I will go get some new movie," Liam says. I laugh as he throws out orders to everyone. They all get ready to go and as they are all walking out the door Niall kisses me and they all say goodbye. I turn to Zayn. "ICECREAM!" I yell and he laughs. We both run to the kitchen and I get into the freezer to find my secret stash. Zayn is the only other person that knows about the icecream. I have to hide it from the others because they will eat it all.

We sit around eating the icecream that is left. After we were done we just lied on the floor in the kitchen. I heard the door open. "Mmmm....," I moaned, "That was soo good. Too bad we have to stop. The boys can't find out."

I heard keys hit the floor in the entry way. "I can't believe you would do this to me Destiny! I trust you! How could you cheat on me? With my best friend?! Leave!" he yelled from the doorway. I stopped breathing, what? He thought I was...cheating? I felt tears threatening to spill over my eyes. I stood up and ran, I pushed past Niall and then Lou as he tried to walk in the house. Louis turned and yelled at me.

"Destiny, where you going? What happened?" 

I didn't turn back and then the tears poured out. I stood at the end of the drive for only seconds before deciding where I should go. I heard a door to the house slam behind me. "Destiny!" I heard Niall yell behind me. In that one second I was torn between going back to him and explaining. But I couldn't cry in front of him. I couldn't show that weakness. I ran, I didn't quite have the power to run as fast I could. I felt like crap and a part of me wished that Niall would catch up to me. 

I heard his feet hitting the ground behind me as he ran. "Destiny! I'm sorry! Zayn explained! I am so sorry! Please stop!"

I didn't. I don't know why but I couldn't. I just kept running. He kept steady pace behind me. I knew that I couldn't run forever but I could try. I turned into an alley. I saw someone, a man, briefly and then I felt pain, so hot, in my shoulder. I looked down at it to see some type of liquid gushing out: blood. That guy shot me. I saw him running away as I fell to the ground. I could hear Niall turn the corner. "Destiny!" He ran up to me and knelt down. "Oh my god!" He looked so lost and so scared. I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know how. He pulled out his phone and dialed 911. He took his shirt of and tied up my arm but there was already so much blood around us. I could feel a slight light-headedness creeping into my body and was finding it so difficult to fight the urge to sleep. 

"Niall, I love you. I wouldn't ever hurt you...ever," I whispered and I could see tears in his eyes. 

"I'm so sorry. You are going to be okay. You are not going to die. I promised you wouldn't die under my watch and you won't," he cried out. I couldn't tell if he was trying to convince me or if he was trying to convince himself. I wanted so badly to tell him it was going to be okay. But instead I whispered, "I love you, Niall. When I'm gone, forget me and move on." He shook his head. He started to sing 'Little Things'. I smiled as I drifted off...into death. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I promised drama and hear it is. I hope you guys like it! I love you all!

Comment your name and your favorite boy (not Niall) and I might include you in the upcoming chapters!!

xx