Eighteen

Jisoo was still panting when she barged in the meeting room, getting all the attention "Sorry I'm late" everyone was looking at her and she have noticed the doubled number of crowd she have been expecting "No way" she whispered. The first person who caught her attention was Irene. Of course.

"As usual" the only guy in the room rolled his eyes "sit down Jisoo" he pointed at the only vacant seat in the room, which is unfortunately, beside Irene.

Jisoo groaned and dropped her body on the seat. The guy continued discussing about the said collaboration. She clicked her tongue annoyingly when Lisa started pushing her unintentionally, she was playing tickle with Chaeyoung, they are obviously not listening to the host.

"What the—" Jisoo hissed when Lisa's top of head was already touching her cheek, she almost lost her balance while shoving Lisa away, and didn't noticed that her other hand was already gripping Irene's lap for support "Can you please fucking stop?" she whispered loudly to the two and they obliged immediately, but were still giggling.

Jisoo signed and turned to Irene, she noticed that the girl was blushing. She looked down and saw where her hand is. Her eyes widened, she was about to remove it but Irene immediately placed her hand above Jisoo's. She enveloped her hand on Jisoo's and not much longer, rubbing it slowly.

Jisoo leaned forward and whispered "What the hell are doing?" Irene smiled mischievously and grabbed a pen using her free hand.

Irene wrote in a piece of paper "This is a revenge for touching me this morning :P"

Jisoo coughed, 'She knew?!' last huffed and she didn't fought anymore. She tilted her head away from Irene, because her stupid heart can't seem to cooperate and she was blushing again.

In front of the two were Jennie and Yeri, when Jennie's eyes landed on the coughing girl, she was nothing but curious, because the two girls were literally blushing. Jennie pretended to drop her pen and bent down to peak under the table, she snorted when she saw the two colliding hands together, 'Damn these two are too cheesy' she bumped her head loudly before coming up, getting some attention. She mouthed "Sorry" to everyone and faked a smile while scratching the back of her head.

When the meeting ended, Jennie excitedly went towards Irene and poked her side, giving her a teasing look "That was smooth unnie" she giggled.

Irene looked at her curiously before realizing what Jennie was talking about. She lifted her head a little higher and smirked "I know right" earning another snort from Jennie.

• • •

"Wah~ Look at the room full of beautiful ladies!" Lisa's arms were spread wide when she and the girls entered the studio, her face in amazement. If she could hug the whole crowd right now she totally would. Rosie's lips twitched, she slapped Lisa's arm forcefully that the other girl almost tripped "Aww! How dare you Rosie!" she pouted.

The girl just rolled her eyes and mumbled "Lesbian" the other girls in the room laughed in the commotion.

"You can't say that when half of this room is lesbian" Lisa kept mumbling before Seulgi flew her way to Lisa's back.

"Lisa!! I've missed you!" Seulgi was giving  her a lot of smack on both cheeks.

Lisa hissed and rolled her eyes "Not you, heartbreaker" tucking Seulgi more tightly on her back anyways.

The girls were all busy catching up with each other except Irene who was busy stretching in front of the mirror and Jisoo who was pretending to fix her things but kept gazing on Irene.

She thinks that the girl was wearing the most tightest leggings in the whole world, why would her ass be that visible anyway? If she didn't know those were real she would have teased the girl, but no, she have touched the bare thing herself, Jisoo unconsciously laughed by herself.

When her gaze went up to Irene's face she was nothing but shocked. The girl was already looking at her with a smirk. She immediately averted her eyes and pretended to be busy again.

"Like what you see?" Jennie whispered when she went beside Jisoo "This is gonna be fun Chu" the girl giggled.

Jisoo rolled her eyes "I'm not sure about that" she grabbed her tumbler and gulped a lot of water.

"Well you seemed like you're already enjoying" Jennie glared at Irene and back to Jisoo with a wide grin "Relax babe, just enjoy this moment" she patted Jisoo's back before leaving.

Jisoo heaved a sign when the girl was gone "I hope so" she whispered.

"Hey," Irene eventually went to Jisoo "do you have any plans during lunch break?"

Jisoo scoffed, 'the audacity, did she already forgot the daily lunch I used to prepare before?' she thought. "I don't" she looked at Irene who was slowly drawing a smile on her face "but I'm planning to ask Joy to join me" her gaze went to Joy, checking the girl out in front of Irene.

Irene's shoulders dropped, she can't believe Jisoo would play this game again.

The hopeless girl shrugged, what can she do anyway? "Alright" Irene clicked her tongue and turned away.

"Wha—" Jisoo was surprised with Irene's attitude "how dare she?!" she rested her knuckled on her waist and rolled her eyes.

By lunch, Jisoo ended up eating with Jennie "I knew it, you're still Jisoo. You can't go out with just anyone" Jennie laughed before taking a bite.

Jisoo signed "I just— you know me Jen. How can I ask Joy if I don't even like her"

"I know, I know. Why don't you just ask Irene then? You've been dying to do that before" Jennie chuckled.

"I'm done Jen. If she wants to play games, then I'm giving her games"

Jennie shook her head "How many times do I have to tell? Irene's not like that. She have done that for a reason"

Jisoo stopped for a while then shook it off as well "Whatever, she's still a heartless bitch who pushes people away when all the person have done is to—" a piece of food flew in front of Jennie before she stopped.

"Chill babe," Jennie held her hand "don't murder the food okay?" Jisoo heaved a sign and nodded.

"I'm sorry Jen" Jennie turned to her with soft eyes "I've been a pain in the ass, you don't deserve to be treated like this" Jisoo kept on munching, she can't look straight on Jennie's eyes.

Jennie caressed her back "I know" she released a small chuckle "but you also know how much I love you right? I only want what's best for you"

The other girl finally looked back, her eyes were starting to get glossy. She's just glad Jennie stayed despite everything. Just how much patience does this girl have for her? Maybe it's time she pays back.

Jisoo smiled sadly and looked down. She wished she have never fallen in love with Irene.