Two

A week has passed, the awards show finally came and Blackpink just finished their performance. Sitting back on their table, just next to Red Velvet's, Irene stood and walked towards Jennie.

"That was nice" she gave the sitting girl a peck on the cheek. Jennie stood up and gave her unnie a hug, other members didn't noticed them since they're too focused on the show and it was too dark at the venue.

Irene noticed Jisoo while they were hugging, she was watching her since they were at the stage and now that she's closer, she can't help but to stare at the mesmerizing view. Her face turned serious then she pulled away to face Jennie, she pulled the girl closer again to whisper,

"She's Jisoo right?" Jennie turned to look at where Irene's eyes are, she nodded.

"Why?" she smiled looking back at Irene who's still staring at Jisoo.

After staring at Jisoo, Irene finally turned to look at Jennie again "Nothing, I was just amazed. What they're telling is true, she really is beautiful in person" Irene nodded frowning her mouth convincingly.

"I know right" Jennie turned to Jisoo again, "If only she's not my co-member" she signed making Irene confuse for a while.

"You mean she'll go out with a GIRL?" Irene emphasizes not minding the loud crowd.

Jennie turned to her again, eyebrows frowned, "What are you talking about unnie? I just told you we had something in the past. She IS gay"

Irene didn't expect that it will be Jisoo that she's talking about, she was expecting Lisa who's a little boyish before or Rosé who has a dating rumor with Suzy, but Jisoo? Really?

Her mouth agape for a while in surprise, "Are you sure?" Jennie nodded again. Her face softened, she looked at Jisoo again, a smile is building up her face, she then looked at Jennie again with more interest than before, "Jennie," Jennie hmmed in reply,

"Can I get her number?"

Jennie's eyebrows lifted then a burst of laughter came out of her making the other members turn to them. Irene quickly hugged Jennie's head into her chest to hide the other girl. Jennie blocked her mouth to quiet down herself too. Irene just awkwardly smiled at the other members including Jisoo then they went back to watching the show. She slowly released Jennie, her face still smiling and red but she have calmed down a bit.

When they looked at each other again, Irene glared at her badly, but the other kept smiling. "Alright alright, don't be angry. Chill." She caressed her unnie's arm. "But I have to ask Jisoo for permission first"

Irene's face was shocked again, she lightly slapped Jennie's arm, "Are you crazy?!"

"Then what do you want me to do? I just can't give out her number to anyone without her permission!" Jennis hissed.

The other girl looked around, unable to think. When suddenly the MC announced Red Velvet to be on stage for an award. That's when she has to say goodbye for a while to Jennie.

While Irene was having a speech on stage, Jennie poked Jisoo's arm across the table. All of them turned including Lisa and Chaeyoung. Jennie couldn't just shut up about the fresh information she got from Irene.

"Guess what?" she whispered loudly. The three leaned closer to her, "Irene's got a crush on you"

Jisoo pulled away a little, her eyebrows frowned, her reaction was surprised then suspicious too. The other two smiled teasingly tilting their head towards her.

Jisoo just scoffed, still not believing what she heard "Impossible" she mumbles then chuckled before turning around to watch again. She's now paying attention to Irene.

'She's gay?' Is what Jisoo thought while watching the girl. But didn't entertain the feelings since Jennie might only be fooling around again. She have done this before.

Lisa poked Jisoo's side and made a 'Yiiieee' sound when she saw Jisoo observing Irene. Jisoo immediately made a punching pose to Lisa, trying to scare her away. But the girl kept teasing her. She decided to ignore her and focus on the show.

Once the event was done, a lot of group was greeting and taking pictures with each other. Being the only girl group whose table is close to each other, BP and RV eventually collides.

All of them were greeting and having short conversations with each other, while Irene and Jisoo are the only ones not talking, Jennie's evil grin suddenly came up, that's when Irene thought that the girl has something in mind. Jennie suddenly pulled Jisoo closer to them.

"Unnie, this is Jisoo. Jisoo, this is Irene" the two was not surprised at all, both knowing what Jennie intends to do already. The two smiled at each other waving in a very short distance. Irene was already taking a peak on Jisoo's heart shaped lips which Jisoo noticed.

Jennie released a small laugh when she noticed the two didn't even held each other's hand to shake.

Jisoo looked away trying to hide her laugh. She appreciates the thought that Jennie is making an effort to put a little spice in her love life. But she doesn't have an idea that Irene really have an interest on her.

Seulgi threw herself at Jisoo, hugging her long and tight. She didn't even notice that Irene was glaring at her because her eyes were closed.

Jennie noticed it too so she lightly bumped Irene for attention "What are you looking at? Jealous already?" she teases.

Irene hissed "Knowing Seulgi, she probably dated her already"

Jennie turned to the two hugging friends "I don't think they have that kind of relationship" she turned to Irene again, "Jisoo never mentioned her. She told me recently that I'm the last one she was interested to" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows proudly, making the other girl's eyes roll.

"Whatever Jen" she looked behind Jennie again "I really can't believe that your visual was gay" Jennie snorted.

"Coming from you" Jennie stopped laughing when Lisa poked her back telling her that they should go. "Sorry unnie, we need to go now" she pecked Irene's cheek saying goodbye.

But Irene caught her wrist before she leave "Wait, her number?" Irene whispered making Jennie giggle.

"I'll ask her first" Jennie pulled herself from Irene then walked towards Jisoo. She clings on Jisoo's arm while walking away and turned her head back to Irene. She winked and gave her a flying kiss.

Irenes scoffed and rolled her eyes, she noticed that Jisoo was paying attention on Jennie's actions, Jisoo definitely chuckled.

"So she's aware" crossing her arms, Irene turned around smiling.